Returned from the Tomb

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!

Grave Tacticus

Black Knight
Moderator
Jul 26, 2020
334
Utah
Zombies
228
It has been some time. A decade. And completely forgot that I proxied spiders as my dire wolves.

I was one creepy-crawly Von Carstien back in the day.

I've since moved on from spiders, Might and Magic: Heroes just did that to its final death, and I'm more for the classic Gothic Horror now. So I'm planning out a new army for AoS, with a plethora of skeletons and a couple of wizards on my shopping list. It's good to be back, and I look forward to stalking the forums again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jon Skellan
Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.
 
Welcome back :). Did you have a different account previously? Normally, we only allow one account per member, so if you did have an old account, could you let me know which one (this new one or the old one) you want to use.

Thanks for letting me know, I'd like to stick with this new one. I'll message you the name of the old one.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu