The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Tales of painter's for The King's of Old NSFW. Updated 6-15-11
Well Loempiaketzer in a way yes seeing yours put me in the mood to work on mine. The first pyramid is made by itars workshop the second is armorcast. Armorcast has alot of egyptian style terrain. I build terrain to suit my armies It is always fun to have my armies fight on there own terrain.
Cuzzy thanks for your kind words my friend But I must be honest it is not free hand. The armor cast terrain is actually sculpted that way, I only used what they sculpted to bring it to life.
RE: Tales of painter's for The King's of Old NSFW. Updated 6-24-11
Well today I have a large update that took most of the weekend to do. With that I am also changing my army theme to more of a black and white one. My tomb guard and unit Champions will be strongly white with black. My tomb guard have thus been named the Scarab legion.
Graveguard unit champion let me know what you think of my test figure for my scarab legion
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.