Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Tales of painter's for The King's of Old NSFW. Updated 6-28-11

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_The_20Kings_20of_20olde_062611prophetofso...webp

Alternative Lich preist with the eye of horus.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Painting Tutorials for 40k This week Camo

Khorne Berserker

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_Kharnestwin.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_083010berserkerchampion.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_051510khorneberserker3.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_051510khorneberserker2.webp



Khorne diciples
Basecoat black
Heavy dry brush Scab red
Drybrush blood red Reaper or gw
Wash blood splatter mix or baal red or reaper red ink
Weapons are chain mail
Accented with Reaper Dragon gold or 50/50 mix of Shinning Gold and Tin bitz
Skulls are done linen white or Skull white
Power weapons and runes should be red steel or Boltgun mixed with baal red
Cables and under armor or joints are walnut or Chaos Black
 
RE: Reaper and others NSFW. Updated 7-9-11

well,... warmachine is quite nice actually. Too bad i dont have anyone in my area that plays it :(
having a small menoth, khador and cryx force laying around... hmmmm... why god why!?!?!?

o well, on topic.
Nice models, do we get to see any basing on them? now it seems they are missing something. Nice painting again, your colours really fit together ;)
 
RE: Reaper and others NSFW. Updated 7-9-11

Unfortunately the customer bases them himself. Between his conversions and basing it is all he can do modeling now. He had a accident which left his eyes unable to focus on fine detail, He is one of the people who helped me and my wife learn to paint so it is sad.
 
RE: Reaper and others NSFW. Updated 7-9-11

hmmmm isee santa, thats too bad for him! BUMMER!
however, he should be lucky with you painting like a maniac! :P
i know nobody asked for this, but i will share miy warmachine pics with you ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/loempiaketzer/menoth/IMGP1241.jpg
and my character of choice, i really like him and the way he plays.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/loempiaketzer/menoth/amon-compi-1.jpg
i even had some nifty counters for focus points specially made for amon ad razaa!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/loempiaketzer/menoth/IMGP1251.jpg
(he normally had 5, but if meditating had 7! (or something) then he could get his 'burst skill thing' which could double that, making my warmachine all fired up and such! I cant remember all the details)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/loempiaketzer/menoth/044.jpg
and to get the last one out i guess, his personal bodyguard

Im not wanting to hijack your thread or anything. its just, i dont see many warmachine related players and its been such a while talking about them/it, it warms my heart doing so...
hmmmm, warmachine... nice

Keep up the WARMACHINE! :)
 
RE: Reaper and others NSFW. Updated 7-9-11

Not a problem I am very impressed with your warmachine items. I have few people to talk to about warmachine myself. So maybe you can help me when and if I ever get stuck on things. I love painting his stuff I am working currently on his warmachine and chaos marines. Got a 10 man khador unit that I am finishing up today.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW POSSIBLE GOLDEN BAT WIP

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_071011arkhanWIP.webp

Archan the black I plan to use him as a necromancer, in my vampire counts army. Then on the barrow king side I plan to use him as a Archan the Black.

So I need the advice of my friend's should I enter him or find a more fitting vampire counts figure. I do have a comical unit filler I was considering entering too.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW POSSIBLE GOLDEN BAT WIP

Overall a great model Santa. What really catches my eye is the shading on the blade though - really well done. Of course the rest of the model is top notch as well :thumbsup: Best of luck with him in the GB.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu