Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-26-12 Zombies bretonnian

Zombie!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120425_142156.0db343937d763361337c8c0071c139ce.webp

Is it green? Eeeew. It looks infected.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120425_142625.0eefccb432b6e7f82ebdbed44ec6332a.webp

and washed
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120425_143913.ae59f96cb2b9cb5cdbca046fb3f0a5a1.webp



Garths brother never really knew his own name. He always assumed it was oshit because thats what everyone screams when he's near. Oshit wasn't the brightest of the brothers.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-27-11 Zombie giant

Dose he have 3 arms? :tongue:

I will have to make a underground giant (this is in fact a strange inside/reference joke to a board game called Smallworld) of my own one day, they are really cool. I love his feet xD
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-27-11 Zombie giant

Nope he has two but one never knows what chaos mutations might have erupted eh?

I use zombie giant hands for ummm unit filler as a zombie alot. End goal someday to field a entire zombie regiment of nothing but severed hands.

(no I didn't love the addams familly at all.)
 
Currupting Fey Enchantress

So I have idea's to currupt the most revered fey enchantress

But I am not sure which I wanna do her as a necromancer or a vampiress and have questions on the model.

Is the head detached where I can install a diffrent one.

Does she come in finecast

Is the unicorn on a 40mm base or on a calvery base. and would it fit a calverybase?

Any other idea's on her would be great
 
RE: Currupting Fey Enchantress

Please at least dignify her by turning her into a vampire.

I'm pretty sure the unicorn is on a 50x50mm base, and fits quite nicely on a 50x25.

I you can in fact remove the head I would suggest using a spare head from the AoW vampire countess, it is a great mini and you get spare heads.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-26-12 Zombies bretonnian

Santawraith said:
Garths brother never really knew his own name. He always assumed it was oshit because thats what everyone screams when he's near. Oshit wasn't the brightest of the brothers.

This made me guffaw something shocking in the computer lab. :lol:
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-27-11 Zombie giant

Love the freshly risen zombie giant Santa. Great unit filler :thumbsup: Someone must have really loved him in life as I can't imagine how long it would take to bury a giant :)

Suggestions: Maybe add a sword or arrow protruding form the forhead just to show that he really is dead and wasn't just buried alive.

Also a giant tombstone could look cool to put behind his head or was it an unmarked grave?
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu