Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Salamander Chapter Plog Librarian 8-12-11

In red is the models "spine" and in green is the line the backpack is sitting on. Surpised no one else seems to see it.... looks pretty wonky to me.

ai195.photobucket.com_albums_z179_cal823_Yet_20more_20hobby_sallib.webp
 
RE: Salamander Chapter Plog Librarian 8-12-11

Ahhh I see what your saying, The backpack unfortently does not fit other wise unless you have some suggestion for that I have to leave it. He is a weird figure, I thought the back packs sometimes move with the marine such as a real backpack, so it could be off center with the way the arms are. Mind clearing that up for me friend.
 
RE: Salamander Chapter Plog Librarian 8-12-11

I think that the backpacks are attached by a coupling of sorts, rather than straps, hence they dont move.
That must be a really odd mini then... heh.

Also, if you look just above the backpack, theres a bit of black still on his psychic hood.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 9-5-11 Headless Horsemen Empire knight challenge

Well as most know my army is a resurrected undead army from the days we had a united undead army. Since I have been playing that long. We just finished putting the finishing touches on the old nagash model. Pictures will soon fallow, this message. may Nagash rule forever.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 9-5-11 Headless Horsemen Empire knight challenge

Praise the supreme lord of the undead Nagash, Nagash, Nagash!:vampire3:
 
RE: Traitor's legions and Deamons NSFW Greater deamon of Tzeetch update 9-5-11

I love that staff Santa! I can see why you are proud of this model
 
RE: Traitor's legions and Deamons NSFW Greater deamon of Tzeetch update 9-5-11

You're rightfully proud of it. Really nice colour scheme and well executed.
 
Imperial Guard Conversion

I am needing help before I buy a kit. I recently was asked to make a conversion for a commission.

A imperial guardsmen with a e tool (also known as a combat shovel) as a hand weapon and a laz pistol (I think he only said pistol)

I am hoping someone can tell me if the imperial cadian or catchtan infantry box sets have a shovel in them.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu