Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Christmas Painting Plog updated 12/12 slayer Santa

Each year I do a Christmas themed item to get ready for Christmas this year I plan to do a entire month of painting. So to commemorate this I started a Christmas Plog.

Please also check out the turning Christmas undead challenge.

First up a Undead Christmas tree

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_112711xmastree2.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_112711xmastree1.webp


I have already primed it and will be starting it today with hope of it being my December first post for my Christmas project.
 
RE: Traitor's legions and Deamons NSFW Plauge marines update 11-25-11

So I was thinking of doing a full imperial guard traitor legion to go with my chaos marines. As my salamander army idea's have fallen apart. That is ok I have always love chaos more. Does anyone know of any real traitor guard that are done in grey's much like the mobile infantry of starship trooper's. I will be embracing both catchatan's and the cadian forces into my traitor guard. It will help mix it up a bit.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Plauge marines update 11-25-11

Well, you could always go with Blood Pact, it would fit the Khornate theme.
 
RE: Christmas Painting Plog

I think I will do glowing eyes for christmas lights. I hadn't even thought of that! :D

Zhatan, Only my first coat of snakebite leather was a drybrush. After that I streaked the entire tree with kommando khaki to look like wood grain. lastly, I washed it with devlan mud. :D
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Traitor baneblade update 11-30-11

Nice camo pattern, once all that masking is off I'm sure it will look great. I thought about "traitorising" the Stormlord, but there was just too much imperial iconography on it. I have seen a good conversion though - will try and find the pictures for you. I reckon the biggest problem will be getting rid of the eagle on every fourth or fifth track link. Keep us up to date with the WIP.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Traitor baneblade update 11-30-11

I really like those swords on the bloodletters! They look awesome. Keep up the good work!

It's also nice to get a game in once and a while too :D
 
RE: Christmas Painting Plog updated 12/1 undead tree finished

no undeadified birds with it? you got jibbed Santawraith :P looks pretty great, my store usually does a christmas conversion as well which lines up as the mascot for the yearly conversion comptetition they hold.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu