Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

actaully did a few test figures and I am liking the starship trooper's battlegrey better. then the confederate idea. I will have a wip test figure posted in the next few days.

As you suggest I did a quick brown coat idea and I feel it looks good but not what I am wanting. I am keeping the idea for the unit of nurgle trooper's though. Now just to get death korps of kreig troops to do it with.

I have a few good background idea's that play off the gray themed idea, one of them is a unit of former imperial guard turned mercenary. But I am not sure if that idea would work. I am not doing them fully chaos filled but just elements of chaos will be among them. Maybe as a unit just turning. I was wanting to have a good mix of catchtan's cadian's and other imperial troops in the army. Separate units of course as if they all just joined a single force. Mostly after there regiments have been shattered in battle across the empire or even after they deserted. I was planning on using some mordian troops as the naval personal as that is what there look reminds me of. Here is a short list of my guard figure use idea's thus far.

mordian as naval personel
Cadian's as soilder's
catchtan's as basically marines (some devoted to khorne)
death korps of kreig as nurgle devotee's
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Zombie Hitlar update 12-4-11

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_05e14a33.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_6e466e6d.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_6faf780e.webp


Santa has been a good boy this year so the wife got him this. I made a list of things I wanted on it was a brass scorpion. So she traded painting service to our friend who converts for us to build me this one. It is almost a exact match to his. Seen in my plog above. She plans to paint it up for me sigh I already got it due to the Apocalypse game this upcoming weekend.
 
RE: Traitor guard Theme idea's

I like it. I think the idea of mixing up different regiment types is a good one as well. Maybe there needs to be some sort of spot colour that you could use to tie all of the varied elements together? That test model is exactly what I was picturing when I voted for the Starship Troopers look though. Nice one.
 
RE: Red Handz Uv Gork Updated 12-17-11

I am not sure most of them I am currently doing are a commission. That being said here is some more.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handf569cbcde770c31574ff90a4cbfaf28e.webp

Grot orderly

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511arm1.webp

Paint matching all I did was match this arm to the model.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511arm2.webp

Again all I was doing was matching the paint to the arm.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Hand3836cc6097defc8170a596e639b34100.webp

Banner boss pole or personal Icon for the Grot commisioner below.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handf6bf0b3fe2d1354795fa74109f563b1e.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511bitz.webp

Shoota's for a ork truck I was matching the paint too. Below the Gunner's

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Hand78f15b4c40013e28174ccbf38c762b7b.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511grot2.webp

Grot Sargent with bolt pistol Below a sargent with power fist I have no idea why the customer has him on a square base.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511grot.webp


ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Red_20Handz_20uv_20Gork_2040k_121511painboy.webp

Painboy anyone need to see the dok is in today.

More to come soon including another stompa
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Lords of battle 12-18-11

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_d2949872.webp


Here is a wip shot from early that day all I have is the basecoat and a stiple over the hull

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_eb16eed1.webp

This is what I have at the end of the night 8 plus hours later. He is looking awesome. I hope the customer he is for is going to like him.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Lords of battle 12-18-11

Ho ho ho, looking like some form of chaotic Santa Claws.

Man, that thing is massive! seem to me be to be very unique. I believe whoever it is for will be pleased to have such a creation let loose on a battlefield.
But hey, did you make it as well? What's it made of?
 
Preheresy World Eaters as my blood angels army.

Preheresy Blog Post

So the time has come to unveil a project I was working on. The link above has more detail about it. Basically I am doing a pre heresy World eaters army using the blood angels codex. Including captain Kharne and a few other old faces. The army will be before Khorne put his mark on them, and before Horus turned them.

It is my hope to have a fun pretty army to play with. Along with the ability to use them in games to boost my world eaters numbers. Still not a good guy army so they will go well with my chaos marines and traitor guard.

If anyone has any more idea's or thoughts I am all ears.
 
RE: Hive Fleet Nosferatu A Tyranid Plog Update 12-17-11 Trygon

That trygon looks really good Santa, even for you, you have excelled yourself.
 
RE: Preheresy World Eaters as my blood angels army.

Hey Santa. I think youre idea is great. A pre-heresy world eaters army sounds awesome. But you should probably work a bit on the white. Personally, i would recomend you give them a wash with codex grey or chaos black and then repaint it white, leaving the parts youve shadowed. Its simple, but itll make them look better.
 
RE: Preheresy World Eaters as my blood angels army.

Im taking it you didnt read the attached blog post about it. As for the white I am not changing it I am sorry my paint style offends but it is how I paint. Alot of work and effort went into this model and if you dislike the clean army aspect I am sorry. He looks as Intended which was to be a clean white armor much like a star wars storm trooper.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW1

Hey, don't blame me! It's a good site, much better than Blogger. I'll head over there now and check it out.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu