Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's. Black Templar's

But until then I shall continue on my Templar's.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Black_20Tecd767cd2cb5ea4ba074e9969fbf60e49.webp

Lighting claw terminator

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Black_20Templars_020512terminatorforcesword.webp

Terminator Sargent

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Black_20Templars_020512terminatorforceswo...webp

Squad Sargent

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Black_20Templars_020512thunderhammer.webp

Terminator with thunder hammer and lighting shield.
 
RE: Hive Fleet Nosferatu A Tyranid Plog Update Dominatrix

Great reference to the Alien movie with that conversion, Santa. All of your tyranids look splendid, too. :thumbsup:
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's. Black Templar's

Magma and lava rock. Finally figured out a neat way to do it. Cork slate rocks and texture paste. Years of thought finally coalesced into a coherent thing of beauty.
Well the coloring needs work on the magma. And I tried something different with the salamanders. ( ten points if you figure it out!)
Lol
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120210_004306.84ff1c0add13d5352c939b81f885ed42.webp




Yum. That’s all I can say about this next picture. Yum.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120210_153936.41c17652cd8459c392ec62f2a93193bd.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120210_154019.398c56e9a96fce59d12ea886e4c56817.webp


Now… On to scouts.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120210_154348.41d526d0c8d4b99e588f52bbba982eb0.webp
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 1-12-12 strigoi conversion

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120211_233350.f7f4fad36ce4cbdcda37275a2e91ef74.webp

And a nice new conversion. I was digging in my bitz box when I came across the strigoi without a head. IT was laying in the box with this head atop in. I thought it looked interesting so with a little greenstuff later wahoo a new strigoi.

Now if only my spirit hosts came together so easily.
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.

James: hey Judy, mommy is painting a sheep.
Judy: A sheep? Oh no, the sheep it scares me!

And Judy proceeds to hide under her blanket.

ITS THE RETURN OF THE KILLER SHEEP!
It’s getting hurt mommy.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120213_103430.a38afe9bfc0f6925e5fff500739b1b4c.webp

I don’t know about you… But my money is on killer.


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120212_162803.9457f0725ce678e21b45b12ddef652ba.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120212_162818.webp

Black Templar… The guy manning the gun isn’t finished yet.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 1-12-12 strigoi conversion

Another trick I've found for painting "magic" like you did on the sword is using the same color three times; first like you did, second with half-as much white mixed in and retrace your lines, and the third time with half-as much white mixed in again (repeat). The great thing about it is, even if your hands suffer from "the wobbles" as u_m puts it, it only adds to the effect.

Cheers,
Brahm
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.

I’m working on a third company rhino today. I know it’s not the greatest thing to do, but it’s a start. Was supposed to work on a plague hulk, but forgot about it. Die Space marine scum

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120215_123419.fa5f386ba1a6d55e19f3ab31c9f2b99d.webp


Okay, so it’s not ultramarine. It’s a crimson fist rhino. And it’s finished.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120215_233205.0b721bc7a23546641ebba9958b952094.webp
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.

Some really, really great minis in here Santa; brilliant work. I especially love the lightning effect you've been working on; that Terminator's Storm Shield is really ace. :thumbsup:

I'd say "keep up the great work", but then you always do anyway. xD Plogs like these inspire people (like me...!) to get off their lazy asses and paint their models. Have a rep!

EDIT: Oh god, that's the third rep I've given you now Santa... I just can't help it! :rofl2:
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW plauge hulk

Plague hulk plague hulk….stretchy smelly rotted bloated putrid skin. Fun and colorful.
I’m having a blast painting the plague hulk. Lol
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_202053.e43d7b017d8f6d6ee364f0a8a594cf5b.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_202030.803110b16ee747453d1da7ad72b1367c.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_222907.bb701e0ffd29f56d5068de05afb5ae96.webp


Pus. Bloody pus. Infected skin. Oozing sores. Yay!

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_223017.e478df6c8127fd84aa5819bb83350733.webp


My paint gremlin is being adorable. He can jump up onto the couch now. And he keeps climbing my leg to cuddle next to me. Blaze is adorable, and he’s a month old. He’s my baby. Lol He is my secret weapon aligned to Chaos.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_234157.885d1bb60bfd1db03785fd0bca7a86b4.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_234203.47ab7501dc4d994217e7fd67ff634f97.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120216_234211.79f872a90a95323e21ca205a2fff8f4c.webp


More progress on the plague reaper.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120217_001954.753358973d931bc972e43f32babf8f40.webp


I finished the plague hulk. Yay! I don’t wanna give it up now….
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120218_142107.8788d60eb65940afe0552b2510ebfe6a.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120218_142136.351fbdca638943f852a960d743835c67.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120218_142200.b23a6665829e5b6085a5bbc85de92e68.webp

20120218-142217.jpg

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120218_142244.bda293ac8b129a88295ca8d06e774b95.webp



And in other news…

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_02_20120219_210520.61979f95b70de7e162318519ee02354e.webp
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 2-20-12 Spirit Hosts galore

WOW!! I really like the dark look to the spirit hosts! But its the red eyes on the lizzard one that has inspired me to do something similar for a zombie unit filler! I love that one!
I also really like the strigoi conversion...he looks...like an idiot? In a good way though. I also like the small amount of wash you put under his eyes.
The Vargheist's skin is great. I think I might have to go with something similar when I try to put together/paint mine.

cheers, Bard
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW updated 2-20-12 Spirit Hosts galore

Blackbard said:
...he looks...like an idiot?

LOL! That's TOO funny! :lol: I just like that it doesn't have that same old ugly face that the strigoi models all have. I've seen some people do so INCREDIBLE things with them; I'm just not talented enough to pull off what they do, so MY strigoi end up looking like idiots, and NOT in a good way! ;)

Brahm
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu