Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Dragon Legion and Zombie Empire NSFW updated 3-27-12 Zombie Orgy

Seriously a crazy ass paint log Santa :)
Love your work... amazing how much you've done and posted aswell :)
 
RE: Dragon Legion and Zombie Empire NSFW updated 3-28-12 Basing

Bows thanks friend just to think this is but one of my paint logs. xD

I got to see the new citadel paint rack. I am psyched for the store to get it. Then again I’m psyched for them to get in my new paint set too. :D what a tease, though. they can’t order it for me until next week. I want it so damn bad.

My project while the kid is on school is a zombie jamboree.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120327_140118.7248ba0ad1353131d04c196ee575cb12.webp


Slimey putrid zombies in progress.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120327_141859.c034f2548e5fd5d242f357390b8bd38a.webp


More zombie skin.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120327_143206.e357a519695dfcd72a31a78a719442b7.webp


Now that I’m home and kids are in bed but one. Corpse carts!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120327_215548.94525df95b9da800ac081236dbf7300b.webp


I was going to finish the carts. And then I remembered the need to base.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_001716.cfbf5c208cc30a6aa7c8f3a48a0b75fb.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_001746.c53e3079cb36e69af43257bf55931155.webp


That’s my creative chaos. Aka my basing station. Hard to believe I used to coop myself up in here for hours on end to paint. Now I use it for basing.

Quick! What’s this? A bonus feature included in today’s blog. For only 199.99 I will teach you to control the elements. Okay, I’ll teach you how I base my vampire counts. First lay down straight PVC glue. DO NOT GET IT ON THE MODEL. I can’t not stress that enouhht.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003029.5f2df639d28cf0ec07b061d28f1f8b2a.webp


Next is the sand.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003144.f9a2aa796f163e1ad05c64196f8081ac.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003155.97681fd96724099c7daf6bed07aca843.webp


A few carefully controlled spots of PVC glue once the sand dries.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003356.697d7f5d93fa55b9ffa374286e5dfc75.webp


And then the scorched grass. Please don’t dump it over the model. Dip the base into the static grass. Or Use a punch of grass and press it into the glue.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003555.fa7b965bbe079b26c9d859890e709954.webp


From there you can add dried birch pods
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003732.2f73ac186235a84ffc6b9be63033242a.webp


Or field grass
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_003904.e1da82b75be32ddd8067855e61665fbf.webp


Fancy foilages or fancy rocks. Or whatever else strikes your fancy.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_004117.b17d6ce81f18b771df5673ad475394bd.webp


Basing is easy. Remind me another time and I’ll show you some other basing styles.
 
RE: Dragon Legion and Zombie Empire NSFW updated 3-28-12 Basing

Took my Judy to get her hair cut today. She is always a chatty child and she was totally silent. But she was good for it, she didn’t panic about it.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135357.3cdb298cac77c29bfbc8c3f5797c53a9.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135403.dea727e9760efc260068f953658763a1.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135341.be11ed9e5c1228aa1666745facab82e7.webp

Yes her outfit is on backwards she dressed herself and then refused help to fix it from me, her dance teacher and her three preschool teachers. Stubborn wonder where she gets it from.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135350.b90f1cc477115c35daae440b3958a6ff.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135346.01e3b804535361c682efb1f418abd911.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135354.8b733b188b6ffa90f59b2354d4c3f34c.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_135407.e43aaeab3f2c65f1bf4f7bd68ba71e61.webp


They took four inches from her hair. You can’t hardly tell. I’m jealous. You take one inch of mine and I look bald.

Anyways….zombies and carts. This is a paint log after all.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_232944.2ee5af103960eaa922a060623fa830b1.webp

He is bald too.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_232956.5869833c57c2d2d10727793473e95538.webp

My wife has pretty feet.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_233249.17230e1849cc77c89d7a7823ecdbfd4b.webp


More work
In
Progress.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_234802.50f34e368cb09827d75cef1d639997b1.webp


And finally done.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120328_235412.db6a8cf68a25fffb3b42f488fe549103.webp


Onto the next cart as it goes rolling on.

So I am still trying to figure out what to do for the orc and goblin to undead challenge. one zombie orc for sure but there must be more.
 
RE: Dragon Legion and Zombie Empire NSFW updated 3-29-12 Im a zombie Now

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032912zombiehands.webp

High five anyone.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032912zombieempire.webp

He is based I am going to do a regiment pulled from alot of different states I think it will look cool. Zombie gunmen wahooo.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032912washpaintedzombie.webp

Washed zombie based and ready to go to war.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_032912zombiehoarde.webp

And my Zombie hoarde I think I might add more but just in case this will be my challenge in case I dont finish more.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_029.webp

I was once a zombie but I got better. Too bad I liked how the living impaired lived.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_027.webp

Does this look infected

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_V_zombie.webp

Note to self, do not wake wife up for any reason. :O

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_V_zombie2.webp

My lovely wife is standing over my shoulder drooling should I be concerned?
 
RE: Dragon Legion and Zombie Empire NSFW updated 3-31-12 zombism is fun

Looks good Santa, aint yah glad you didnt eat that sandwhich at night!?

Also I got a battle report posted you should check out :innocent:
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW Zombie zombie everywhere

The zombie orc…. He is a typical male. Wife was painting him and he took a head dive down her shirt nestling right between…. Well you get the picture. ;)
Is that a sly grin I see on his face?

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120331_114146.dab2241d489f507c798beb685f28ce3b.webp

Zombie goodness. And we’re watching the resident evil movies. I think I want the soundtracks. I like the heavier music with a good beat. :D
Anyway

Zombie goodness.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120331_165309.a3c49141c34f7703da488ecd4e520236.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120331_165351.3dff43e01e7a75ad12ff4f45c2bab682.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_03_20120331_165406.49b51d28d28b561165a96a30682e9e2b.webp


“what does retrieval imperative, subsequent redeploy at officers discretion mean? It means grab the goods and get out of this hellhole, that’s what it means!”

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_205655.163fe5058b5c4331f3e53a1d8d131d3f.webp


Want a zombie dwarf? I hear stories his name used to be grumpy. Now he’s just rotty. ;)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_213345.bc858933c50cb216b246ec4173130846.webp

Rotty is all done. He is a lovely rotted dwarf too.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_214222.ad32b0bc708133db2da8c8c7ab2467cb.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_214208.1b62240d93a78f48695419b787d7d64f.webp

Alas and alak for poor Lenore has passed onto the other side.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_220359.f32a9872fa0294778abdff257ac081ed.webp


What’s this? What this? There’s magic in the air. Whats this?
Yikes. More zombies.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_225418.44a285f39d5a91e97997f25fb6775659.webp


Now for the humor part.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_232955.9544a67895545c34cd1da94972391e53.webp


That's enough distraction back to my zombie movies painting and caffeine.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW Zombies on caffiene

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_235535.3299092b88246e422454f2bdbd50a050.webp


Victim número UNO.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120331_235709.a5438ceefa9867c3660e9ad77974a53b.webp


Yay green stuff skills. Yay energy shots and caffiene.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_000059.afe6c13d207d6edca7de82ce54323d29.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_000213.893382491c678b31b2c9c129b1778182.webp


Poor poe followed his Lenore….
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_011716.1a17f22bcb080043bb7f3049d06b7952.webp


My ogre my ogre. So so so pretty. And I’m bouncing but so dang tired. Must keep going….

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_102837.ee01e8bac98152dd06069ae895da70ba.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_102810.89a7bbe18e3ba5666ae6f7fa8573fd3b.webp


Female zombies yay
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120401_105557.3923ea006e6c5168d01a7ae09b6b1daa.webp


Alright, it is three in the morning. Energy drinks are not working anymore. I’m going to take a nap and I’ll base in the morning.
 
RE: Dragon Legion NSFW Zombies on caffiene

So the above post was from my word press last night. Thank God I work night's so used to staying up late. Though my wife is not and caffeine only goes so far.

Here is the finished zombies thus far and for the contest. And yes to answer any questions I have had more caffeine for it is my friend.


Thus we now have the Hoarde in it's entirety.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombiehoardesmall.webp

And this is a link to view it in large size
Hoarde
My contest entry
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombiehoard4CONTEST.webp

My old man with a leg
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112ombie1.webp

The maunder with a chunk out of his hand. All it takes is one bite one scratch and you shall become infected.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie2.webp

Wood elf warrior now a zombie (also known as my female zombie)
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie3.webp

a impaled and buried zombie burrowing free.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie4.webp

The man in the steal mask, He was a biter so we had to muzzle him.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie5.webp

The hand's have it.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie6.webp

Spiky with hanging guts.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombie7.webp

Dwarf warrior Rotty
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombiedwarf.webp

The old classic beastmen zombie
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombieminotaur.webp

Zombie orc
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombieorc.webp

Tomb stones for Poe and Lenore
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombiepoeandlenore.webp

Zombie ogre there is nothing more scary to be seen in a zombie hoarde.
ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_040112zombieogre.webp
 
turning savage orcs into ghouls?

What do you think of this idea everyone I think it is do able. But I was wanting some opinion's.

The flesh color would be more human then orc I like the idea but am still on the fence they kit looks as if it would work so. Again I turn to my undead brother's.
 
RE: turning savage orcs into ghouls?

Ill make them fit, on 20mm just add some rock's they are standing on at different level's it helps the unit rank up and expands the correct base. The other idea is unit filler's using 40mm bases or such.

I have also in the past for a few reaper ghast's used two 20mm cases side by side and green stuffed them so they look like one. It takes up two ghoul slots so its a few options to that.
 
RE: turning savage orcs into ghouls?

Santa can you get me a picture of those Reaper Ghasts next to GW's ghouls?

Also I got some savage orcs kicking around here somewhere I will see how the bigger ghoul heads look on them:cool:
 
RE: turning savage orcs into ghouls?

they won't work as horror's size wise they are smaller but I used them as ghasts or unit filler's in mine.

The hunter on the other hand would make a great one I did one up as a strigoi vulfhulf.

73740_455260086463_98255681463_6008560_3193435_n.j%E2%80%8Bpg

here is a picture of one of the ghasts he is one of the two I had to do two bases on. As I said he long ago sold and I have yet to replace him. and here is the other below it's actaully a flesh golem
155201_469655871463_98255681463_6198444_6846119_n.%E2%80%8Bjpg


73740_455260096463_98255681463_6008562_3148715_n.j%E2%80%8Bpg

Here is my hunter he would make a great crypt horror though I made him as a vulghulf

So here I sit on my plog looking for the unit picture with him in it. So after looking through all related pages of my plog I never did a unit shot when I had them. Ill throw some on my next reaper order.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu