Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Banner of the barrows

How about a dark blue night, with a barrow mound in the foreground, like this one:

a4.bp.blogspot.com__Oi_3to6vXMk_TUnw8xQYxYI_AAAAAAAAACI_MKsKIv0SEAM_s1600_barrow_tara.webp


Add to that a cold moon in the background with the shape of a screaming skull?

[Edit:] Or perhaps make the doorway bigger and tendrils of cold smoke coming out of it and moving towards the viewer, filling the bottom end of the banner
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-11-12 Zombie giant and zombie dwarf slayer.

Zombie dwarf in progress
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_161122.a51ffc2a93391b5070ccedb824aaf181.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_161128.7d0a7431264c560b6eb812e8a304f4ec.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_161133.634403dffdf7dc276d9380cdfd2644e6.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_161117.5eac92fe0cdfaa847d65cc1bb389b45f.webp


avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_161113.b67f4b40b4ac5812058a856429f39da9.webp


Ooooh. Zombie pirates. Om nom nom. These are the zombie pirates I get to work on next. :D Or at least when they arrive in the post.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_173650.f45c394a58f5c524079c28281ac93b97.webp


Anyways I finished my freshly dead zombie dwarf.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_210354.d0c958fe118efe3cb9a7eb9262406129.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_210418.8c3a0c3599fc0921063cd84f6a264352.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_210431.077f35addfd795674ba4692a516306a6.webp


Up next as I wait for paint for the smurf's is my sylvannia zombies.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-12-12 Zombie Slayer,

Well I was trying to avoid any possible copyright issues by doing it too close to your own image. Besides nudity is great especially on females.

Actually this dwarf turned out alot like how my brother's dwarf slayers looks so It will do good.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-12-12 Zombie Slayer,

Hmmm I need to go look up which is Norland, I plan to do some of each then I can have a mixed zombie army. So after looking them up Norland is a pretty army it would be fun to pervert them into the dead. Mahahahahaha.

I am currently doing some Sylvannia troops, then Plan some Stirland Riverguard.I have a small story I am working on to explain my march on the living.
 
Sylvannia Empire shields design.

This is for my sylvannia troops who are returning to my project table. Does anyone know what there current shields look like or have pictures. of them.

I have pictures of the Von Drakk sheilds and of Vlad's reign but not the current ones. Where they are a detachment of the stirland army. So if anyone has any help to give Id apprettiate it.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-12-12 Zombie Slayer,

Nordland shares a border with both Stirland and the Chaos Wastes. Our corruptability is endless!:tongue:
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-12-12 Zombie Slayer,

That makes them perfect as the next victim in line. But the real question is do they have any hot ladies that could become vampiress's or just hot zombies. I must send my spies into Nordland now.

On a separate note I used to play a Nord on Oblivion.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-12-12 Zombie Slayer,

Well Nordland is not of the same bloodline as the rest of the Empire, we are just migrated Norse mostly. So we have tall hot blondes :thumbsup:
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-13-12 Zombie cow

Before I blog, a smile. When I say turn the world undead, don’t think the Walmart smiley isn’t included.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_220134.webp


Okay. Sylvanian zombies and freshly undead. Yay!!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_220329.webp


So here is the picture that inspired the want for sylvanian fresh dead.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_220712.webp


So this one I tried an alternative to the dwarfs skin. (his was Celestra grey with a flesh wash.) this one is ulthuan grey with flesh wash. not sure if I like it…
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_222111.webp


I was thinking flowers, pretty daisies, to brighten up the room…. Errr…. I mean… I don’t know.

Splitting the colors was easy. Making them both vibrant and aged is a tad harder.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_224414.webp


Not sure if I dirtied him up enough. But he’s done.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_232540.webp


Hey lookit! It’s handsome rob. Yummy yummy.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_232844.webp


Oops. Wrong one.
This is handsome Rob.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120412_233005.webp


We reorganized. :perv: :perv:
Oh yes, all the paints. New GW, all the reapers all the p3s.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_220821.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_220833.webp


And in the joy of reorganizing I painted happily.
Undead cow
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_234954.webp



Zombie “scout”
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_235100.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_235042.webp


Sylvanian swordsman
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_235251.webp


A tree with a marker
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_235345.webp


And last but not least zombies that want to wish you a great weekend!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120413_235435.webp
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-13-12 Zombie cow

If yah read the whats going on in your life thread you will know I am tired. But I happen to like the zombie cow and have used that model in a stone thrower a time or two:tongue:
 
Great swords with scythe's

ai1222.photobucket.com_albums_dd482_Albin_Moller_Sylvania.webp


So thanks to mad at for this pictures and the iconraphy for my sylvannia army. I hate the new paint scheme they have but thats ok I already had mine picked out. Love the icon's. But that isn't what this post is about.

See that guy with the scythe I think a unit of great swords with scythes would be a scary sight on the battle field. (knights of order of sacred scythe use that weapon too) thoughts anyone?
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu