Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Storm shadow

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_030512gabrielseth.webp

My new khorne champion origionally a salamander

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Legion_20of_20Chaos_030512asgothkhornlord.webp

Khorne lord with wings
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-14-12 Zombies

It is the rest of the recent vc commission I just did. well besides the ones which are mine like the dwarf. I need to go photo all my wraiths it would blow you away sigh the lost days of when the wraiths were a rank and file unit. When santawraith led his elven wraiths to war.
 
RE: Traitor's legions, traitor Guard and Deamons NSFW Storm shadow

I used to do nurgle daemons in 40k and that looks like a washs painters wet dream. You got rep from me my friend
 
RE: Rock Tutorial

Nice tutorial, the stone is a great idea as a unit filler and adds some diversity to the unit you would us it in. I am wondering how did you get the hand cleaned off so nicely? Normally I am bad at that kind of thing.
 
RE: Loyalists and the emporer's minion's.

Ever have a week of Monday’s? Think mine is starting that way. Yesterday was Monday, today is actually Monday.. Bet tomorrow will be Monday too. Ah well. Least I have good music and caffiene.
And a finished rhino!

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_231707.e2574e57a9863f46d06eed73e2f72cb4.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_231722.fd74b0588d79b58654aa90a33c54f74c.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_231758.5eb1e565e2d87a1df67ed75718ec0a98.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_231739.83bf9cf6ec1dba19154226016d58f9ec.webp



If your meaning the chalk look on the templars I know they were a repaint and Its hard to fix some things.
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-17-12 Mini Zombies

15mm zombies wahoo.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_231958.d48008c1e32518a0ef295e88f269108d.webp

I kinda like to know what details there are. I borrowed a trick from
Johnny but changed when. I gave the prime red zombies a light wash of black to show me there clothes end and zombie begins. Lol
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_232550.764a9f303d614f2545f37067113db51d.webp

Now that I know what I’m doing, I goof up. Thinking I could do them the same as full size zombies, I basecoated them celestra grey. Hmmmmm.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_233843.8c47f6f78a7966d4d46f3cf6596d0995.webp

The big zombie behind them is a typical GW zombie, incase you were wondering.Herding his school children.

Drybrush the little guys now.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120416_234454.96d52e64cb1a5743a00d1220d6200c92.webp

The first of my victims is Bob. Bob is your average commuter. His wife tells him all the time how lovely he looks in his pink dress shirt. Today on the subway, some homeless lunatic bit Bob. Bob beat him off with his briefcase. Now Bob is a zombie.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120417_000311.77ebc58bf34177bfe8b31481d3fc9599.webp

Here is bob now that he is finished turning. Lol

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120417_001545.ffaf69d9f21198e4e2fdbbc8ba9ff71b.webp
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-17-12 Mini Zombies

Look out bob there is a reaper troll king behind you and boy does it look sexy!

But really nice job, I have painting 15mm but nice to see my trick worked for yah
 
RE: Santawraith's Undead NSFW update 4-17-12 Mini Zombies

The troll likes eating zombies

Did you know trolls are immune to zombism, so it makes eating zombies easy for them. Even if they get a bit bity no infection.

Again thanks for the trick. Hopefully I can learn you a few myself.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu