Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-29-12 Wraiths and Wights

P.S. I am still jealous of your paint station.

I agree it is hard but learning what to try next is always great. Most camara phones are quite good anymore. But as I take photos again just to photoshop I rarely do it to ones I post on my wordpress blog. It's a lazy thing. But rest assured in a week or two when I do basing I will get good photos of all my current projects up.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-29-12 Wraiths and Wights

I have alot of them again after selling a batch once. I was given them in exchange for a commission. I slowly use what I can for warhammer then I am not sure what to do with the rest. (zombie children once known as hobbits)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-29-12 Wraiths and Wights

Sam: I dont think we're in the Shire anymore Mr.Frodo
Frodo: BRAIIINNNNSSSS
Sam: Mr.Frodo what are you doinarrrrggghhhh
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Johnny's bad children (zombie Beastmen)

Dear Johnny I found some of your missing children don't worry I gave them a good home.

H’rshak the beast man was an arrogant fool. He thought he could take on a swarm of the undead things by himself. Now he can, but he isn’t interested in fighting them. He only hungers for living flesh.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120429_214050.87be5d6f416d80cdc58a6e68148ff490.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120429_214039.ae0c6071f816572680094aa792d59cf9.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120429_214043.9f4eb565ae7bc46fef2a75da44aac2b5.webp


My next major undead project. Little Timmy. Little Timmy was the littlest ogre. And then he slipped while he was trying to prove he had a true ogre gut. Why he got shot no one is sure. Poor little Timmy.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120429_224608.38720a49be1fd5ad3e8a1758225ac803.webp


Hr’angur swore to follow his brother in all ways, if only to prove he was the best. You are how that worked for him.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_103512.95d42bf72c3d4d7b5ca0d48cd4a178dc.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_103503.45859f35ad25e0078a1973be0459bfd7.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_103508.66a0acd03781c527231cb02dd520f860.webp


This one won't tell me his name Johnny tell him to play nice
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_103827.c97aa823decca58c00cff75d214b4617.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_103910.a92f971c2b978c9f5a274569e67cf65d.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_04_20120430_1039142f0f82de4a51541cdb4ad29aabf2e4454.webp
 
RE: Hot tub of blood

Seems to be a lot of "Been there, done that" on this idea.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D7NVjmD1tOw/T4KmbHfJ8kI/AAAAAAAAAQo/ngGZvzhVS5I/s1600/cauldron1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Unfdall/Druchii/BathTimeEtc.jpg

But then... you can probably never have tooooo many Dark elf Bikini Babe dioramas... ;)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Johnny's bad children (zombie Beastmen)

I've just popped in to say the angels are great model's very nice boobies.

Carry on.......xd

Seriously though, great models as always Santa, like Mannfred especially.
 
RE: Hot tub of blood

Do it on a throne. It makes more sense than putting her on a small base unless you made some models that were pushing the hot tub of blood...?

Hmm...

...

...must ponder...
 
RE: Hot tub of blood

Dark Rose said:
Seems to be a lot of "Been there, done that" on this idea.....

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-D7NVjmD1tOw/T4KmbHfJ8kI/AAAAAAAAAQo/ngGZvzhVS5I/s1600/cauldron1.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/Unfdall/Druchii/BathTimeEtc.jpg

But then... you can probably never have tooooo many Dark elf Bikini Babe dioramas... ;)

These look wonderful! Thanks for sharing :konrad:
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Johnny's bad children (zombie Beastmen)

I don't know if 'heart warming' is the effect that DoN typically goes for...
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 4-30-12 Johnny's bad children (zombie Beastmen)

SO my finecast Isabella was broken when I opened her package So I put her in the whatever box and ignored her for a few months. But today after looking at a few others who seemed to have the same troubles I delved back into her. (besides she gots boobs) Now she has a new sword and ready to paint

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_78a6f6f7.webp


Check her out but remember she is my date tonight, thought I might share her with my wife if she asks nicely.
 
RE: Hot tub of blood

It would look infinitely cooler on the throne than crammed into the front of a unit.

Are you planning on having only one vampire, or getting something of a party going?
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu