Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-2-12 Smelly Old fat guy

Little Timmy is my focus today. So here is the smelly old fat guy wait no I am not meaning santa claus he is dead and now a wraith. (why does everyone think Im fat its just the poofy coat)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_232405.a560ea5120903a738598511e209800e7.webp


Now little Timmy is nearly finished. Just a little bit more for the virus to infect his system
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_233343.4ec2593c29951d96efff0c4fb6882e5c.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_233401.e618bded518d198abe60ef86b82e457a.webp


And done!! Now he can join the undead ranks as a crypt horror stand in along side the other ogre's

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_235506.d75aa376ad7ae27312c5a3584725c4fc.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120501_235538.16930bc1b2772bd3f90ce44930ed343c.webp


Up next Obliberators
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-2-12 Smelly Old fat guy

This is why I do not let you out of the house to play with others.

:mad2:

Your own stalker's so what I am then? :tongue:
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

So me and Judy were joking around. I made a crack about zombies at the door. She responded that no zombies were at the door. I laughed and informed her that the zombies wanted to eat Tina. Next thing I know she was begging us to go hit the zombies that she didn’t want them to eat Tina.

This is our Juju zombie.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120503_212802.8fb7eb6801988dd482c24476fd9ae9e3.webp


Gotta love this empire based necromancer.
His story

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120503_213211.41084154cf20fd76d27d446d35dc2ab2.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120503_213301.87820187af2c195743051aa65a32b616.webp


Making progress. :)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120503_233135.1158927188b38177f71576211740b3a4.webp


More progress shots.
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_001425.7cb8606dc497b93ceac2c96535b8fc30.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_001400.c3b896efea69409618059e6e58d7884e.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_001406.da299eae7d2941a5394a8824ee975835.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_001410.eab29587690c3d36eee3a6130f74303a.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_001418.d96069da387715e01e22551cc877160d.webp


I think he’s one of the best I’ve done. Good thing too. :)
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003513.2737fe8d0291cbb0ccf21a90d03f0979.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003518.c7d73c4a97af0247a1467ee851480be5.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003522.4f9519d36977d1f77a2dec208193f757.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003525.2553dc215f8467046fbad14ae168cff5.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003530.43b46a14ffff6cee475dad2b23083fe9.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_003536.053bfd67269811967e53d036b27c8e23.webp
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

The roses look particularly nice, also, what did you end up painting the blade? A silver colour? I hardly noticed the transition in the pictures to it being finished.. it did get painted right? I have a hard time telling lol.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

Santawraith said:
The silver I used was p3's radiant platinum. I wanted a subtle silver, really clean. I wanted the roses To really stand out.

Was it silver in all those shots? Because I honestly can not tell when it goes from white Primer to that Silver (Probably around Mithril silver huh?), and I can't tell if I'm just colour blind, or if the transition is like, not there lol?

The Roses certainly stand out though :pumpkin: How many layers are on those? Mid -> shade -> highlight? Maybe a fourth, shade/blending aid?
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

Such pretty roses :| Amazing job Santa ! I really love that staff. Might have to find a way to adopt it into my army :suck:
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

I love that Empire Necromancer. I suck at skin, can you give any tips on how you did yours? =)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

Gombol- the skin ended up being ryn flesh from p3 with a subtle wash of GW flesh wash.

Lilli- your praise is making me blush and giggle like a school girl. (think its time to lay off the caffiene for now. :p )

Tawg- the blade is only painted in the finished pictures. Yes, radiant platinum is like mithril silver, but with a few drops of white added in. The roses are a study in patience. ;)

I started the roses GW pink horror. I then deybrushed them p3 Carnal pink. I lightly washed the center of the roses with GW purple wash. When that was dry I painted the edges with a light wash of p3 red wash. When that dried I went over the whole rose with two washes of flesh wash. I rewashed the center of the roses with purple and the outer edges with an even lighter wash of red. The vines on the staff were picked out in GW straken green and the leaves were done p3 gnarls green.
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-3-12 Empire necromancer

The great Red Dragon cinder destroyer of armies and cities. Slain by the great knight Sir Wolvron.

He was a gift for my nephew last Christmas and I never got around to sharing him.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Reaper_20maec8b1ef94beede58e3dbdeed13bed26.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Reaper_20madcbb3ec56b38d001f0280e5b2e21961.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Reaper_20m8dedf166b682919829309609cf4c40d4.webp


And the succubus.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Reaper_20m38864b02d27c135801e425386269b4f1.webp


We need a sexy elf now that is it Christmas in July. Well actually a sexy succubus.
 
RE: Blood Bowl Team

Now into furthering my quest in turning the world to the undead! Bwahahahahaha.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_215101.05a7d3cfb6e7c3a8b0f4fc905665adce.webp



Jason the chainsaw man was a giant of a man. At eight foot tall he was easily the tallest man on any bloodbowl team. One day he had just finished eviscerating the opponents, when he slipped in a puddle of guts. When he woke up… Sort of… He had been recruited to the undead team. He sometimes remembers to run the chainsaw, though it’s a miracle it works

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120505_162253.855184a12f2e38642aec9d5c36bae519.webp
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-5-12 Zombie Cheerleader

Funny how rearranging a paint case can make a person feel better. Ok, I only fixed the p3 paints. But while fixing them I discovered I’m missing two. And they look so much better!
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120504_214729.599fcbd17c062f36086a22849711888d.webp


Mary Sue was the pride of the cheer leading team. She dated -of course- the quarterback of the football team. He wasn’t feeling well, so she went over to his house to check on him after practice. Imagine her shock when she got there and he was covered in blood, his parents and little sister dismembered by his bed. As she backed away, he looked up from his grisly meal. She didn’t make it far before his teeth had sank into her ankle. She kicked him away and ran home. The rest, as they say, is history..,
avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120505_124052.d2690c0a4cd6f832c4835bb8c7f0225f.webp
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-5-12 Zombie Cheerleader

I know he is note yet done but the necro is in desperate need of a flesh wash. I have already told you what I thought of his novel though ;)
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu