Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Isebella Von Carstien

She’s done. With pretty red panties :tongue::innocent:

Damn I think I will have to put a stake through vlad and nail him in his coffin for I am stealing his bride.

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_232239.1f39afab482a0d20eaa09d554b57b78b.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_232219.c0c74acf84d879d0dc9e65cfa9480609.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_232152.7f47b452c5c771036e9e36baf0bc71fd.webp


Her doo whacky thingy is glued on and her base is painted. I feel quite satisfied with her. Wonder's if he can give himself +1 rep

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_233615.bdfb955dee005f09c089f8df7c945c36.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_233827.aed8a38acfe6363a1ab9e95c4fa61312.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_233820.4d90d0e5b5244241ab4c378f22484cd6.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_233816.e97125a44efca49753a0bbec6c209f54.webp

avannahscreations.files.wordpress.com_2012_05_20120506_233812.2602c23bed88c18a28e5c4b523b6f110.webp
 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

Ahhh, Krell looks so awesome *drools in anticipation*

Anyway what was this thread about...oh yeah Isabella. She's looking good santa, especially liking the flowers. Oh and the blood chalice. And of course the underwearxD.
 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

Santawraith said:
I didn't think any other color would be right. Besides it hides the color of that special time of the month.

Ha so true so true. You mean that time of the month my wife claims to have 3 weeks a month? xD
 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

Impressive Santa wraith, especially like colour scheme. Looks like I'm going to have to really put in the hours to compete. Think I'm going to use the model holding the skull and spinal cord with the heaving breasticles. Just base coating her now. Will keep a log on my forum before sending in.
 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

Nice one Santa xD

@CBorn: My brain is a delightful place filled with lava lamps, cinnamon and psyducks. What you just witness was the unfortunate results of one of the psyducks eating all the cinnamon and thus freeing the cinnamoneofobic mosquitoes who then caused weird blood sucking ideas to arise.
 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

WTF have I been reading??? :O

*gouges eyeballs out*

Dirty, dirty... that is not the meaning of a bloody Mary. Don't drink that! :smash:

On a side note, she looks fantastic Santa. I really envy how fast you can knock out quality models. I love your colour palette. Warm on the outside, cold on the inside making the highest contrast, her bewbs and face the focal point.

A+ :thumbsup:

 
RE: Isebella Von Carstien with red panties

Ahem we have been a bit naughty, She was a three day project, and thanks for your help on mannfred Each mini is a new learning experience. I would have to say she is one of my best thus far.

So what goes for a bloody Mary in your country then?
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu