Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-8-12 Ob

They appear to have been converted (I don't recall those models) very well. If that was you santa then bravo my good sir!
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-8-12 Ob

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_a7ab37d6.webp


Hehe we all feel this way
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

SO today I took a picture of some of my classic necarch's and though to myself I really should get a life not revolved around the mini collecting. Then the wife smacked the back of my head and asked what is wrong with me. All is good now.

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_1fc3d840.webp



So I have been digging up more of my older undead to redo for this current edition. They have more class then the younger undead. Or possible just more memories.

Like the time my General ( I used the classic vlad figure) got his head shot off by a cannon on turn one during the beginning of 6th edition. ahem bad bad day.

So as you all can see I am working on deiter in the Dying to help with his own little plog for now. Patterning his mount after scar on the lion king.

I think possible next week Ill find more of my ancient undead to revamp into service. As I get ready to play the game once more possible with empire. (hears the boo's) But wait They are zombies empire (hears mummered whispered hisses)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

Too much thinking involved with those pictures, needs a TL: DR
 
RE: Santa's Ghoul Skin

Seems legit; I wish I could make out better how the colours look after the wash, 'cause I am not sure how much different the colour of grey shows with wash vs the flesh colour washed. :ghost:

What the hell is that model anyways?
 
RE: Santa's Ghoul Skin

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_fcf71800.webp

Here is a back shot tawg it shows ya the diffrence

No I dislike the unflying bat I want to do a unit of them as dire bats though or part of a bat swarm as the model itself is awesome. But it doesn't match what they describe. A werewolf would though. I was more wanting to turn this fella into a crypt horror or ghoul unit filler.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu