Santa's Workshop : NSFW Kharn

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
RE: Dieter helsnight

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_8221d45a.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_b9e9a4d8.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_4c8ff8b9.webp

ai649.photobucket.com_albums_uu220_vannahscreations_Dragon_20Legion_ba494dd8.webp

So here he is thus far the mount is nearly done. I have dubbed him scar in honour of the Disney cartoon my kids watch.

Turning out Nice I feel for the older model's. Can't wait to dig into Deiter.
 
RE: Santa's Ghoul Skin

Yeah, that does show it quite a bit better. I was worried that the wash would 'settle' in the areas that had the flesh, and make that deepest colour of brown/dark flesh, and not leave any of the creamy colour still but it looks like that's not the case.

I kinda wanna do a model up like that just to see how it looks; I still haven't really come up with how I was going to do my own ghouls/horrors.

You know the one Horror on the box that looks like he has a mask on? The black and grey one? I was thinking about doing something similar to that, at least in the sense of having a sort of Colour on Colour, two-tone skin pattern or such.

You said 'Flesh Shade', is that one of the new line of GW washes/shades? Is there an older wash that is similiar? I haven't gotten any of the new paints yet myself. I imagine it's close to the Ogryn Flesh one maybe?
 
RE: Dieter helsnight

wow...I'm speechless.
really suits description. Very good.
its the ogre monsterthingy, right?
what's that up on the neck, a scabbard?
back on the Manti, Hehe. I had that model way back. and with that electrified Afro-mane I just imagined a bone through the nostrils and called it 'Mfofoe'
still Laughing at that....
(for those uneducated, or too young even, check out 'eddie Murphy - raw', and 'delirious', sort of the original standup show, Chris rock for example has taken huge influence from. parental advisory, explicit content) :)
 
RE: Santa's Ghoul Skin

I actaully used ogryn flesh but yes I think that is what The new one was called but ogryn flesh is part of the original forumla

so here it is if you want to copy it
Elf flesh
drybrush spacewolves grey
heavy wash of ogryn flesh (if it looks too light wash again)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

Hey Santa, you ever bother with NMM?


EDIT: Best Part is the Funk, lol, oH Vincent <3
 
RE: Dieter helsnight

Santawraith said:
Your always weird my mutated reindeer huh hmmm


And it seems your wife shares your hobby....lucky you:thumbsup:
Mine(to be)says it's nerdy(while taking up her knitting, resting back in the rocking chair...) geeze, I really need to buy that chat channel..

Back to Dieter. He's got that mask on, so don't be tempted to go all superhero on him now ;)
-traditional, redish, or purple even, cloak might look good but if you go superhero special, stick to the lion king theme and make his mask similar to the kungfu monkey's face. (Rafiki?)
 
RE: Vannah's Creations Plog NSFW update 5-9-12 Olde necharch's

Just went back a few pages, and wanted to let you know I really think you did a great job on Isabellea! Nicely done sir!
Bard :zombie:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu