Show us your Spirit Host

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
These are not at the same quality level of some of the excellent works done here, but it was fun to build them.

I've got 6 old metal figurines of ghosts, and I've decided to build each model with just one ghost, using bits from various things I've had at disposal, to create a sort of haunted battlefield, from which the tormented spirits will arise...

20161126_112055.webp


20161126_112025.webp


20161126_112000.webp


20161126_111840.webp
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu