Show us your Spirit Host

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
aimageshack.us_a_img11_355_img0796yn.webp

aimageshack.us_a_img805_6253_img0797al.webp


Spirit Host. Green instead of blue because duh, orcs. What other colour would they ever be?
 
Despite not liking terribly shotty-gore-a-thon-slasher flicks, 13 Ghost is actually kinda a good movie :zombie:

I still really like those undead orcs, and their "Cloudy" hind-quarters.
 
Tawg said:
Despite not liking terribly shotty-gore-a-thon-slasher flicks, 13 Ghost is actually kinda a good movie :zombie:

I still really like those undead orcs, and their "Cloudy" hind-quarters.

Thank you. COnsidering their manufacturer, they were actually rather nice models: certainly more ghost-like than a few other potential Spirit Hosts I were considering-
 
Theerteen said:
No one gets scared of big bad ghosts with tiny girlhands, wielding jack knives! xD

Untrue O_O It's much more terrible to get clawed to death slowly then being just stabbed once! :tongue:
 
auppaa.net_i_a32d0.webp

Sorry for crappy photo. Taken with phone. First model that I completed (painting + basing). And I quite like that.
 
Borgnine said:
Yet another LotR ghosts ;] Nothing to fancy, but here it is - enjoy ;]

aimg132.imageshack.us_img132_1949_ggz7.webp

Looking good.
Good reminder/motivation to finish mine too. 1/2 way there, but had to find some more LotR dudes on ebay.
 
Here are mine that I finished a little while ago. I debated for the longest time weather to run them blueish (more classic) or greenish (more common since LoTR), but I ended up going with green.

The idea is basically to have atleast one of all my mates army models on one of the spirit host bases, and I tried to theme them up with other models that look good. I still have to make a base with high- and dark elves, but I actually think I'm gonna try to make that a bit of a combat mini-diorama, as those two races can't stop fighting with eachother even after death.
Also, I'm lacking a spirit ogre and some spirit beastmen in order to make the theme complete, but I'm not about to go buying boxes of the models myself just for the spirit hosts, rather I'm waiting for my friends to get a model or two left over that I can buy from them instead.

alh5.googleusercontent.com__U6ZSEIuXa60_UhjN_1kZfJI_AAAAAAAACK09f4fa93cd892003bfe49620e7291ba8.webp


and because you can't really see him in the first picture, I took another to show that there's actually a snotling on the "small greenskin spirits"-base.
alh4.googleusercontent.com__4_zM_vXuQAI_UhjOGugsidI_AAAAAAAACK6dfb6f0c44fa3829b8b9a48b30684ab8.webp
 
Ahaha xD

The last picture makes it look like the gobbo is about to smack over the robbed one.
"Even in death, still an asshole."
 
Dragoth the defiler from Reaper (: ...but I think it's an old version, because if you google his name, you'll find another mini (same theme, but looks "newer"). Someone used him with a vamp head on a coven throne in thie "Show us your ME / CT", but spontanously I don't know who it was...

And hell yes, the paintjob is sweet! Beautiful dark and menacing!
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu