• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Terrorgheist/Zombie Dragon

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
@KillerK I do very much enjoy! What model is that, I don't recognise it? Really like the themed paint job with the snowy base. Though I'm curious, if you're still working on it, what else are you doing to it?

Borgnine

Staff member
True Blood
I am basically seconding DoN's post - what miniature is this? Looks great, both the mini and the painting! Great job!

It should be available in a couple of weeks, as we make the models so you guys can have fun, as the CEO I have the privilege to get to play with the new toys ;), to see if the are done right.

Malisteen

Master Necromancer
True Blood

My own vamp lord on zombie dragon, painted some time last year. The various greens are supposed to suggest a semi-ethereal form. I'm not sure if that comes across, or if it just reads as 'green zombie', but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out regardless.

One of my two Zombie Dragons, I should take a pic of the ancient one someday as well. Haven't gotten the Terrorgeist model yet, but it's on the list

proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Ffarm2.staticflickr.com%2F1754%2F27519867527_4a047a55e8_c.jpg&hash=5500191cf51aa874c9416fc7bd92f558