The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
@KillerK I do very much enjoy! What model is that, I don't recognise it? Really like the themed paint job with the snowy base. Though I'm curious, if you're still working on it, what else are you doing to it?
It should be available in a couple of weeks, as we make the models so you guys can have fun, as the CEO I have the privilege to get to play with the new toys , to see if the are done right.
My own vamp lord on zombie dragon, painted some time last year. The various greens are supposed to suggest a semi-ethereal form. I'm not sure if that comes across, or if it just reads as 'green zombie', but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out regardless.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.