Show us your Terrorgheist/Zombie Dragon

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Still working on him, but thought you might enjoy
IMG_7332.webp


IMG_7326.webp
 
@KillerK I do very much enjoy! What model is that, I don't recognise it? Really like the themed paint job with the snowy base. Though I'm curious, if you're still working on it, what else are you doing to it?
 
It should be available in a couple of weeks, as we make the models so you guys can have fun, as the CEO I have the privilege to get to play with the new toys ;), to see if the are done right.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eternal Salvation

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu