• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

Minty

Grave Guard
That's more like it!

Everyone makes Krell look too new. His armour too clean and shiny and well-maintained.

That guy right there though, he's OLD, one can feel a whole age of the world peering out from his eye sockets. Love it.

Yeah, +1, and top marks for the medieval yellow and brown design on the cloak. Frankly that's beyond fantastic.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
True Blood
Boy, the shield is great! Could you pm me (or post in my plog) a quick description of the colours you used? Awesome! (Borgnine knows what I think of his models, so I don't go for further crawling here xD)

Blutsauger

Vampire Count
True Blood
Borgnine, that Krell is flat out astounding. How did you do the marble? I tried to do a marble blade on my own Krell, with much less pleasing results.

Picked up this old model for $6 at a hobby store. I didn't think much of the model and painted him up quickly. In the end he turned out pretty cool!

Photobucket link:
http://s1374.photobucket.com/user/PodUnicorn/library/Warhammer%20Fantasy%20Models/Wright%20Lord

Thanks! Thr Armour is made like this:

Leadbelcher base coat
Necron compound highlight
Nuln oil wash, not too much of this!
Nithalak oxide (or how you spell that) pretty much followed their tutorial video with this layer.
Ryza rust drybrush to finish it off.

Hope that helped! @Reaper

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
I'm curious there, on the WK BSB Fallen Angel, what's the join look like on the grave guard banner?
Is it a green stuff wrap, gave you put a pin in the banner and built it into the lance, have you done fabric loops on the back for it to tie around?

Great work on the banner design itself as well mate.

I really like your color choices on the armor Fallen Angel and that crazy bright beard on yours Reaper. A lot of amazing work here, keep 'em coming.