• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Show us your Wight King (mounted or unmounted)

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Looks good @Senzo, the patina especially, and I quite like the banner too. Never liked sculpted motives much but painting it one colour like that makes it look really ghostly.

That is a really cool mini @Theerteen I love the banner. Which model is it?

Here's an old conversion project I did in my teen years:

The red duke's mount, the blood dragon vampire's lance and body, archaon's shield & an old metal grave guard's head topped with the mounted wight standard bearer's wings.

Theerteen

Cheerful Cranium
Thanks ;) which one do you mean? The mounted wk is a completely free designed mini, from parts of a bret knight, black coach, chaos warriors, and of course skellies ;) the other one is a converted usual chaos warrior with an orc banner and skellie parts.

Yours is cool, has a very oldschool style!

@Theerteen The guy on foot rocking the banner, very cool conversion.

He probably looks old school due to the green base and all the red :lol: GW loved their red. It's a cool colour choice but a bit too widely used, I think. My latest VC creations are black and dark blue.