• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

benvoliothefirst

Grave Guard
Nov 22, 2011
I LOVE the two-tone cloak color scheme you've used, Santawraith. Reminds me of a Halloween costume I wore as a kid. I'm gonna have to steal the idea... thanks for inspiration!

Wolfrahm

Ghoul
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
Wow there are some great looking paint jobs on here. Guess I'm gonna have ta get busy on some of my wraiths. Thanks for the inspiration all.

Senzo

Zombie
Dec 12, 2014
Scream for me

2v8ls41.jpg

Mad 'At

Dumb enough to work
Staff member
True Blood
Apr 2, 2011
Grödinge
Love the look you've achinve on the cloth there @Senzo. It looks just like frost is crawling up on it. The purple looks a bit flat though, could use some lighter highlights on the edges.

Rosebud

Zombie
Jul 4, 2013
Mantic Wraiths:
sotek green & lahmian Medium
Asurmen blue (recesses)
Celestra grey (drybrush)
Ulthuan grey (drybrush)
Praxeti white (drybrush)

ai198.photobucket.com_albums_aa219_nickterp1_P4290004.jpg

Reactions: Count Vashra

Rosebud

Zombie
Jul 4, 2013
@Hellion Nox , @Farmer7574 thanks! got the recipe from the visions with nagash on cover. I tend to favor mantic's version over the latest GW sculpt. While the scale is a bit small, I think they have a little more character.

der vued

Ghoul
Jun 27, 2014
Munich
Anyone tried wraiths made from Empire flaggies?

I wanna try, but Id like to see if anyone tried em first

You can find examples on page 1 and 4 in this thread. On page 3 there are wraiths made from skelly and flags parts.
You can also take a look in spirit hosts section.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu