• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

So, what's everyone working on?

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Thanks for the support - you can see the finished version in my army diary. I've started on the other three - they are black, brown and blonde at the moment, but we'll see how they end up...

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
Now I only have 3 models left to paint for my VC army, I am of course completely distracted by my new Frostgrave project instead...

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
Slogging through a few more skeletons with spears and looking forward to breaking into a cairn wraith blister & box of spirit hosts - both pretty awesome kits!

Shadespyre

Vampire Count
It's been hard to resist buying those new spirit hosts, I must admit!

Three VC models left on my desk! Just 3! Yet for some reason I am painting Middenheim warmachine crew... not even this Halfling-themed Frostgrave warband which I expected to be distracting me...

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fi1147.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo541%2FShadespyre%2FFrostgrave%2FDSC07411_zpsjfokrnll.jpg&hash=8da5d866d99e2d404377430f733b6d9f

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Shadespyre The spirit host kit is pretty cool, in the process of putting it together.

Ethereals next to rose/vine covered gravestones would be a pretty decent addition to your army (you may have something similar already?), or even converted to be emerging from ornamental urns/vases - I think that could suit your courtyard basing :)

On another note: Anyone using tiny pic and having issues with it? I seem to be able to upload images only to get the 'Image has been moved or deleted' message.

Menkeroth

A Knight of Blood
Aye, there are some very cool conversions I've seen in Google where spirits come out of ruins, graves and even Stormcasts. Looks great but certainly needs some skills. On a side note, getting practically ready my Wight King. He must be satisfied in the end :)
On another note: Anyone using tiny pic and having issues with it? I seem to be able to upload images only to get the 'Image has been moved or deleted' message.
Have not seen that. Maybe if it's too big?

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Menkeroth Nah, not a size issue. I resize all my pics before uploading. It seems as though Tinypic was just having a bit of a brain fart over the past few days...

Managed to get them uploaded today though :)

Returned to a half finished unit of zombies today (4th unit out of 5) only to find out that i had no extra Agrax I'm beginning to hate painting zombies....

Farmer7574

Vampire Count
True Blood
@Lord Elpus Somewhere over on the Skaven forums there's probably someone saying the same thing about Clanrats/slaves :) Good on you for getting back to them though.

I've been getting more ethereal stuff ready for paint - looking forward to getting these guys painted!

Thinking about adding greenstuff fire to some of the wraiths' eyes...

Assembling all of my Disciples of Tzeentch stuff from the two Warhammer Quest boxes. And then the rest of the boxes.
Then Flesh Eater courts for AoS.
Then reorganizing what is still there for my Undead into 8th Ed/ 9th Age, KoW, and AoSized armies. (Yeah, rather than Square basing everything, I want to multibase the KoW stuff.)