So, what's everyone working on?

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
@Shadespyre congrats on finishing the marines! When was it when you took a break from the undead and started painting them?

Also, thanks for the opinion on the knights. I went with the third variant in the end, I agree that the first one doesn't look much SPORTS enough and the third one by virtue of not having any yellow on him. Having to deal with yellow on them would add just another unnecessary difficulty to the whole project - I really don't envy you painting all those half-yellow marines xD
 
That Star Wars legion looks really fun! Personally, I have vowed not to buy new stuff until my current projects are complete! I'm working on a couple Nechrarch vamps, they're getting close to last steps.

What did you paint, Shadespyre?
 
I finally put a Vampire rider on my old Grenadier Skeletal Dragon, so I could enter her into this month's painting contest.

DSC00499_zpstpp3ynhe.webp
 
  • Like
Reactions: Seneschal
Slow progress as I've been swamped with work and other stuff these days.

I've got the pre-assembly painting done on my 6 Vargs and ended up sticking them together ready for greenstuff and basing, hopefully will get around to that next week when I get some time off.

Other than that most of my hobby time has been spent on getting various Night Goblin things ready since it's too hot for me to paint these days.

Will have some pics of my progress up soon. :)
 
Some time ago I bought a lot of stuff from GW in Poland (it's much cheaper) and yesterday I was there, so I could take everything with me to Berlin. Now I have some new things to paint: a Witch Hunter, a Cockatrice, 10 new ogres to be turned into Crypt Horrors, a Dark Elf Blood Bowl team, Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire (together with the skeleton warband) and 10 new grimghasts. And that's on top of all the things I have laying around even longer!

Now if I could only not go to work and just stay at home painting!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Farmer7574
Taking some pics of my undead to post up here then I will most likely work on either a lahmian vampiress or some mantic mummies.
 
@Borgnine If only we could all retire into our painting hovels and never come out! :lol:

Got my Vargs ready for paint and have started working on a bunch of Night Goblin archers. Redecorating the house at the moment but the end of that is nigh! So looking forward to spending a bit more time on the hobby in the near future.
 
Nice checking out all of your work I've missed over the past few months.

I've finished a mammoth amount of real life stuff that prevented me from doing any hobby stuff (besides the odd game of Underworlds here and there), but have now got the ball rolling on my many half finished projects that've been collecting dust.

A unit of gobbos down and the primer on my Vargs is drying while I'm progressing with my Wight King BSB - it's good to be back!
 
@Shadespyre I like it, much different from what you usually see.

I've squared away a night goblin fanatic and a test mini for my grave guard. Still working on the layering on the Varg wing membranes whilst also tinkering with other little projects on the side to keep things interesting.

Those other things include more night goblin fillers, a snotling pump wagon conversion and the winged vampire lady featured earlier in my PLOG. Good times.
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu