• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
May 17, 2008
Germany
I hate demotivation.

I hate depression.

I hate apathy most of all. Definitely not apathetic in my hatred of feeling nothing.

I hate these random ass chest pains that have been plaguing me for four days, and I hate the fact that I haveta wait until tomorrow to get them checked out.

I hate being unhealthy.

I also hate Gnomes, people misinterpreting common folklore, arrogance without justification, closed minded people, and...well...Annoying people. That's a pretty wide swathe of hate.

witchking1980

Black Knight
Nov 1, 2009
I hate people with BIG EGOS!

I hate people that play electric guitar between 24:00 and 7:00 while I am sleeping and job is waiting for me next morning.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
I hate twilight, the woods, "scary" movies, movies with massive amounts of unnecessary and fake blood in them, space marine players, cheaters, losing (occasionally), large bodies of water, heights, metal bawkses, soulstorm, terribad games in general, people who complain about armies, school, time zone differences, the resident evil movies, uwe boll, GW making their plastic out of gold so they can increase the prices, and I hate francis, who hates everything.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
I hate having a headache. You never feel any real gratitude once it has passed for some reason but when it strikes, it's among the worst things ever. :frown:

The Dark Sheep

Master Vampire
True Blood
Feb 8, 2008
Disciple of Nagash said:
I hate that the updated Firefox does not support the skin that I loved - RedShift V.3 :(

Thanks for the info. I guess I won't be updating firefox for a while then :thumb:.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
I Hate Corn cuse anything that can go through your digestive tract and come out looking the same cant be normle.

I Also hate cake its over-rated

I hate ninjas

I Hate 300

I hate annoying little children who won't shut up. I hate chavs. I hate ignorant people. I hate people who think they are so damn superior. I hate people who are wrong but then refuse to admit to it even when confronted with MASSIVE evidance that proves they are wrong. I hate people who bitch about how fat they are and that theirs 'nothing they can do' - How about stop eating you greedy sh*ts! I hate the media. Oh, and a recent addition, I hate Diabetic Ketoacidosis. It does not feel good.

Zanos

Vampire Count
True Blood
Jul 23, 2009
I hate people who whine about how strong an army is - if its that bad, don't play the game! (speaking of which, I hate losing the game)

Goggalor

Necromancer
Feb 29, 2008
Chatteris and plymouth
I hate that pataks advert. If you don't know the advert it is one that you have to turn over just to stop watching. I hate it sooooooooooooooo much. I also hate it when deliveries don't turn up and ruin your day.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I hate the nasty pain I get on the left hand side of my brain whenever I cough or sneeze, and the ensuing drowsiness that also follows for some reason.......

Ophidicus

Vampire Count
True Blood
May 27, 2009
Lincoln, England
I hate bloody 6am fire drills, not being able to sleep after them and Photoshop useless-failing me when I do something useful. "Photoshop has encountered a problem and instead of solving it will go back to bed. You know, like you want to."

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
I hate that I got a "we've forgotten to order your miniature" when I walked into the local hobby store to inquire about the Fellbeast that I had requested a month back. Looks like my Dragon Lord will be a proxy on his first night out.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
GAH! Last night I came so very close to clearing a game I've been toiling with since the start of October 2009. So very, very close - but it just slipped away like water out of my hands. The World is truly conspiring against me to put me up to the test now, but victory will yet be mine..! :vampire2:

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
Goggalor said:
I also hate it when deliveries don't turn up and ruin your day.

It's the waiting that hacks me off, I wish when you ordered stuff it would say "IT WILL ARRIVE ON THIS DATE" rather than a vague window where I stalk the postman, then pop out for bread and when I come back the slip is through the door!! I'm currently waiting on some undead and spraypaint, and I KNOW it'll come today as I have to leave early! And then it's £1.50 to pick up from the post office!!

Danceman

The Devil in Pale Moonlight
True Blood
Aug 19, 2007
I hate it when people interrupts an argument with "...Well, it is my faith." expecting me to not only drop the subject at hand but to respect it as a valid basis for an argument. This goes along with "...It has always been like this" or "I was raised to believe..."-nonesense.

I hate(and grow concerned) with the expanding distrust of science and goverment, even though it is expected when we face rough times. As an advocate for science I find it extremely aggrivating listening to ignorant and uneducated cretins spreading false science and lies to prove their own 'beliefs'.

I hate political correctness because of it's ability to kill important and crusial issues, and by choking it down through legislations. The most recent enemy of free speech is oddly enough the UN with it's facist friendly resolution called "Combating defamation of religions".

I hate myself for not doing enough in times I knew I could have done more, and my ability continuously repeat this behaviour.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate scientific and religious people who argue with each other even though neither of them are open minded enough to actually listen to the other. I also hate people who declare the two to be enemies. The real world is much less of a black & white place.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu