• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Dreadgrass

Necromancer
Dec 20, 2009
I hate loans/ banks who do a whole heap of calculations and verbally accept your loan application, then, once your commited and sign all the paperwork tell you the loan is not approved.... :mad2: :'(

Vlad Von Carstien

Grave Guard
Feb 7, 2010
Danceman said:
I really hate Twilight.

YES high five that movie makes me crindge I had to go see it in the theaters with my girl friend I nearly took my eyes out with a rusty spoon.
Im so glad I dont have do that anymore. lol

Abbysal

Crypt Horror
Feb 16, 2010
Beijing
I hate people standing on the wrong side of an escalator, I hate women beaters, I hate people that just stop suddenly in front of you while your walking, I hate people who talk extremely loudly on the phone especially when its in a harsh language, and I really hate smelly taxi drivers! Basically I think I'm saying I've spent to long in Beijing. Oh yeah and I hate people going on about the pollution in China, I mean every quickly developing country has to put up with some shit for a while.:zombie1:

Vlad Von Carstien

Grave Guard
Feb 7, 2010
Terror Wrong said:
i hate my hand always shake which makes it so hard to do all the details on my models
i hate my brother
i hate my mother
i hate my mothers boyfriend
i hate pop, punk, rock and almost every music type that isn't metal
i hate school and every 1 in it including the students
i hate cowboys, emos, Americans, french, British and all other HUMANS!!
i hate movies that they make like 2 hours commercial about a day and then the movie isn't good at all
i hate being this paranoid
i hate my tumor
i hate that always when you are going to take a shower all the hot water is already gone
i hate my friends for millions of reasons but i can't find any better
i hate being weak
i hate the lights (especially the sun which i'm going to destroy in he future)
i hate my eyes because not everything i see really happens
i hate that i'm not allowed to be up all night and sleep all day when nothing really happens during the day anyway
i hate myself
i hate finger, toes, arms, eyes, hair and everything that's on the human body
i hate that if i want o go to a GW shop there is about 800 km to the closest 1
i hate people
i hate football, hockey, baseball and exactly ALL sports
i hate the thing called love because there is no meaning to it and it does not exist
i hate all of you
i hate how the vc ghosts look and that they should be updated long ago
i hate those annoying smileys at the bottom of the page beside where you write a reply
i hate dogs
and i hate EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD

Good good you are one step closer to the dark side MUHAHAHAHA
but seriosly thats messed up.

Knightofni

Varghulf
True Blood
Aug 31, 2009
I hate that feeling you get when you just get in from a nightclub and the room is moving, you feel sick and the lights are still strange colours.. oh and theres an overwhelming urge to talk to the cat about wednesday's football results in a really loud voice.

I feel quite a lot like that now actually

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate how when I went to a nightclub recently everything was so sticky that it feels like walking on chewing gum. One of my friends who went to the same nightclub lost her shoe that way.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
I hate the frailty of the human nerves. The closer you get to achieving a goal you've set up, the greater is the risk that your nerves will fail you and ruin everything. :mad2:

Whenever they decide to start merging human beings with computers I'll throw myself ahead of the line of volunteers. :pumpkin:

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
I hate overdosing on caffeine, and then drinking lots of sambuca to calm down, resulting in the wipage of yesterday memory. My blood knights did whip arse though.

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate the fact I dont have beautiful angelic wings in a hawks tan kinda colour that enables me to fly.

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
I sewed my old dreadlocks into my ex's dreadlocks [when he wasn't an ex] and I hate that it seemed like a good idea! I want my hair back dammit. OTHER PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE TOUCHING IT WITHOUT MY CONSENT. God sake damn. *violated*

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
MasterSpark said:
I hate the frailty of the human nerves. The closer you get to achieving a goal you've set up, the greater is the risk that your nerves will fail you and ruin everything. :mad2:

Whenever they decide to start merging human beings with computers I'll throw myself ahead of the line of volunteers. :pumpkin:

I hate that the Adeptus Mechanicus doesn't exist.

I hate that I'm not a Magos in the Adeptus Mechanicus....yet

witchking1980

Black Knight
Nov 1, 2009
I hate the fact that when you don't have a girlfriend and you want one you don't have a chance, but when you finally have one another one or maybe more appear on the horizon. Meh...

Annie

Grave Guard
Feb 22, 2010
Walesland
FFS!!! Not only did they burgle most of my stuff, only just noticed they took in my f*cking backpack!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate how when I want to be active on the forums, it is all quite. Then when I am not on the computer, theres a flurry of activity.

Knightofni

Varghulf
True Blood
Aug 31, 2009
Nah, Thats just me Sanai.. xD

I hate it when everyone I'm talking to on Windows Messenger f*cks off to bed and I'm still wide awake.. and alone. :(

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate how witchkings new animated sig made me think there was ants crawling on my screen. How stupid am I.

witchking1980

Black Knight
Nov 1, 2009
Sanai said:
I hate how witchkings new animated sig made me think there was ants crawling on my screen. How stupid am I.

You just made me laugh in my office xD. Though they are just birds no ants.:rolleyes:

I hate the Fridays when I have a lots of work

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I hate how GI: Joe and imcompetent villains keep foiling Cobras plans for world Domination. Cobra Commander will succeed yet! Cobbraaaa!!!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu