• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

The Lol Thread

https://www.facebook.com/GWFulchester is good for a laugh, and if you haven't, I'd advise reading it soon because GW's lawyers have no sense of humour and intend to shut them down.

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
I know, I just can't stop watching it, Still love that bit at the end where the guy pays dead after seeing his friend "Bat Assed" into the ground. lol

This is one for the black metal fans. So many people in the comments don't realise this is all meant to be a deliberately overdone parody though...

Duke Danse Macabre

The Duke
True Blood
I get that but I normally won't watch a show from a book until it has the first few seasons out so I can watch a big chunk and make sure I like it.
I read TOG and watched it as well, love both.

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Here's a few:

Budget cuts torpedoed the navy's submarine development project.

(paraphrased headlines that should never have been written)

Marijuana issue sent to joint committee.

Excavators find caskets in mausoleum.

Police raid gun store. Find weapons.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
Here is a pic both funny and pretty awesome

Some may not see it but if you look very closely something is very wrong with these 40k model, imagine taking them to a games workshop would they still be able to be used I wonder