• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
https://www.facebook.com/GWFulchester is good for a laugh, and if you haven't, I'd advise reading it soon because GW's lawyers have no sense of humour and intend to shut them down.

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
This is one for the black metal fans. So many people in the comments don't realise this is all meant to be a deliberately overdone parody though...

Sanai

Stylish Deviant
True Blood
Oct 30, 2009
Behind Darvy
I am just going to leave this here.
325532_v1.jpg
325546_v1.jpg
325534_v1.jpg

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
True Blood
Sep 29, 2013
New Zealand
Here's a few:

Budget cuts torpedoed the navy's submarine development project.

(paraphrased headlines that should never have been written)

Marijuana issue sent to joint committee.

Excavators find caskets in mausoleum.

Police raid gun store. Find weapons.

Count michael

The Undead Sparky
May 17, 2010
Timaru
Here is a pic both funny and pretty awesome
aimg_9gag_ftw.9cache.com_photo_aXpZ7QP_460s.jpg
Some may not see it but if you look very closely something is very wrong with these 40k model, imagine taking them to a games workshop would they still be able to be used I wonder

spineyrequiem

Necromancer
Oct 16, 2011
Nope, it's something quite major. I'll give you a clue: they probably aren't at the right scale, and that's not the main thing wrong with them.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu