• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Total war: Warhammer Vampire Counts trailer released!

Borgnine

Staff member
I never doubted that they will come out, only wondered if Intel shared the picture a bit too early ;)

Either way, the trailer is awesome!

2 interesting facts:
1) Arkhan is one of the 4 legendary lords available for tomb kings. He bro-fists VCs (diplomacy-wise), while other TKs hate the vamps (little surprise here).
2) TK campaign is about collecting all 9 books of Nagash and then winning the battle for the Black Pyramid.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
I am looking forward to watching Lionheartx10's run through this campaign in 2018. Total Warhammer 2 has a number of improvements over Total Warhammer 1, but apart from the High Elves, none of the races have been of interest to me. This is no surprise, as I never liked Dark Elves, Skaven, and Lizardmen when I used to play Warhammer either, so it's great to see Tomb Kings being added so soon, especially given how good the trailer was.