• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

Triarii Incorporated: A Superhero Roleplay. Signup & OOC

Kavok

Wight King
I'm still around, not that I can really contribute much to the plot at the moment... But when I can... Anyways, I'm glad to see this starting to move again. Especially now that some interesting action is starting to develop. Can't wait to see how big of a mess everyone ends up making on their first foray as a team. :tongue:

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
I'm still here.:)

Edit: Before I post and make an absolute fool of myself, my scene is bluffing my way to the top of one of the towers, correct?

Last edited:
That was the plan. Just go into you best blue-collar technobabble till she lets you up.

'Well, basically it's that the secondary transistor in the primary negative feedback loop's gone, probably someone overloaded it when they tried plugging in an NSD, that's non-standard device by the way, but that doesn't usually happen with proper installation, I can tell you, with how those lights are I can see you've had some real cowboys in, probably didn't even disable the main breaker 'fore they started messing about with soldering irons. I tell you what, if you'd seen the number of improperly wired electronic super-circuits I had, it's enough to make you weep, it really is...

Count Vashra

Lord of Shadows
Thanks for that. The technobabble almost makes me laugh.:)

Just a reminder that red text indicates use of hypnosis, and unprepared/weak-willed individuals don't realise they're being hypnotised.

Last edited:

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
I've just returned to the forums myself so I'm back :)

Just a quick query, are Vulcan and Blademaster in their superhero gear since they're in the sewers?

I'll probably be able to tell by rereading the thread after work but just wanted to check :)

So, we are continuing Dready's part of the story before continuing with other people's stuff, right? It isn't a problem if that is the case for me, I'm just curious.

That was the plan, though other people can feel free to say what they're doing in the sewers or whatever. Obviously, I don't want to godmod him getting changed and entering the not-a-temple, or it'll turn into you guys helping me play with myself. And I don't think you're up for that.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
I've...erm...posted. With great delay.

Sorry.

Hopefully, this will not be yet another false dawn. I hope that post was OK, and I hope to be posting regularly here from now on. Again, my apologies for the simply awful delay this caused.

So... is it around time for the monthly return to this little adventure? I ended up re-watching some super hero shows that I really like lately, and got me to think about this again... I think most of the people in this are here every once in a while... (as long as we don't look at @The Archivist ) Sorry if other people aren't wanting to continue this, just like I mentioned all that time ago when I saw this, I have been wanting to do a superhero role play for a while now...

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Just waiting for @spineyrequiem to post the GM response. Seeing as he's the one with everything planned, we can't really continue without him returning to the stage or handing the plans for the story over to some other willing potential GM. I'm sure he will be back, he's been inactive and returned before.