• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Get of W'soran

CN's Lord of Masks
True Blood
Apr 23, 2008
Behind the Throne
Count Darvaleth said:
I'm just wondering... who survived? xD

I mean people like Simon, Vlad, Lesa, Vekarin, Abhorash... people that got very close and might've been finished off. I know Vlad took a beating but did he cop it in the end...?

I thought Vlad quite clearly died, it's what caused Karl, Micrea and Akarin to attack Nagash directly in the first place.

Perhaps I'm mistaken though :P

Also was Lesa that close?

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Well yes, but Vlad has a habit of coming back when he dies. Heck it happened in this RP even after his full-on canon death, so I wondered if he managed to pull a similar trick.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
Count Darvaleth said:
Well yes, but Vlad has a habit of coming back when he dies. Heck it happened in this RP even after his full-on canon death, so I wondered if he managed to pull a similar trick.

becuse he cheats

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Well you'll have to wait for the Epilogues won't you!

On that note, I have not received many more? It would be nice if as many people as possible could wrap up their characters, say what happened to them after the battle.

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
I'll repeat my question, will we pM'd about our characters in the next TVC or shall we apply here?

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Look at the TVCII Information thread, Mannfred, I think DoN says in there that he'll set up a sub forum or something similar for TVCII. I'm guessing there will be a sign-up thread in there, and I'm pretty sure there'll be a forum announcement when the sign-up is open!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Trevy the Great said:
Later, I guess. :D

DoN, I shot a couple PMs over to you a while ago, did you get 'em?

*watery-eyed salute* God speed, sir!

It's lucky that Kraskor managed to disassociate himself from Vekarin when he did, though, if you're off. :clown: Please do come back (often).

Also, could you say whether Vekarin survived? And, more importantly, if he'll be needing those shiny swords of his? :devil2:

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Vekarin's going to be the Tzeentch champion. That's why nobody was allowed to take it when people were claiming parts for the TVC 2-DoN said the Tzeentch champion was already taken, and I believe that it's Vekarin; he was corrupted by his Tzeentch armour and did kill the last chosen of Tzeentch.

I will PM my subplot to DoN soon.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
But he's also DoN, meaning he is able to deal with them epically, because he servs Naga-oh no, he's dead, this forum is going to get seriously disorganised.

And chaos can control vampires, look at the bit where Vekky meets Tzeentch in chapter 14.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
Not acording to nights dark masters

Khorn hates vampires becuse they steal the blood that is rightfuly his.

Tzeentch hates them becuse Vampires are beings in stasis they never change.

Nurgle hates them becuse they don't get sick.

Slaneesh hates them becuse Vampires keep doing the same stuff over and over they don't move on to new things.

and Vampires hate chaos becuse, 1 the Chaos symbols hurt them as much as the signs of other gods and secondly Vampires can't even drink the blood of Chaos fallowers it gives them food poisoning.

also DoN when are the epologes going to be posted

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Tzeentch controlled Vekky in part of chapter 14. You look there, chaos has the power, all it takes is a suit of Tzeentch armour and a lot of magic thrown at him in a moment difficult for Vekky.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Guys, it doesn't matter! In the "real" fuff, Nagash was NOT killed by a Vampire Council, Vlad was NOT raised back from the dead, and Zacharias the Everliving was not killed and imprisoned in a spirit gem! No need to argue about it; we're developing our own fluff here. :clown:

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
More likely, Johnny is developing his own fluff through his thralls in Carpe Noctem. Resistance against the cult! Stand firm, men!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu