• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
*poke*

Once recruitment is up there'll inevitably be a little downtime whilst people write their sheets up and think of their characters, but until then we shouldn't rest. No mercy! No respite!

Mello

Hasn't left TVC for the rest of the forum
True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Sorry, I've been out of the loop regarding TVC, are we still waiting for epilogues to be posted before we do character sheets etc?

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
We're waiting for the epilogues, and then we need to wait for DoN to post up the information we need to create character sheets.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Malochai said:
We're waiting for the epilogues, and then we need to wait for DoN to post up the information we need to create character sheets.

Which should, all in all, take another three millenia. :grave:

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Sadly, yup. My character is so lonely :(

Just wait a moment, they said when I joined he forum, we'll be done in two months :skull:

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
I know what you mean, Mannfred! But, let's face it, DoN has been busy recently moving and starting a new job, so this has to come behind real life and the general running of the forum in importance. Plus, TVC is huge and so will take so much preparation!

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Have any of you heard my DoN posting song? It's on page 254 of this thread, or page 255. It may make you feel better. Or perhaps you may have noticed the "hurry up and post!" section of this area of the forum. Post there to put pressure on TVC posters!

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
The Dread King said:
Have any of you heard my DoN posting song? It's on page 254 of this thread, or page 255. It may make you feel better. Or perhaps you may have noticed the "hurry up and post!" section of this area of the forum. Post there to put pressure on TVC posters!

Erm, you realise TVC I got wrapped up already, right...? I was talking about putting up the TVC II recruitment thread.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Don't worry malichai, they didn't go unnoticed, I'm in the process f writing a little featurette of me torturing DoN to hurry things up

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
Not epilogue-epibog, more like. A nasty epiBOG, with people sinking horribly into the mire of slow posting.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Malochai said:
I know what you mean, Mannfred! But, let's face it, DoN has been busy recently moving and starting a new job, so this has to come behind real life and the general running of the forum in importance. Plus, TVC is huge and so will take so much preparation!

Oh no none of this is DoN's 'fault' anyway (90% ish), its mostly us for being so slow, and RL comes first anyways. Don't take this as me slagging off DoN.

Love you really :3

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
I think we need more people to run the TVCII campaign stuff to keep this from happening so its not just DoN who knows how the story is to advance and we don't stall. another thing everyone who has their epiloges ready should just post them up this waiting is driving me nuts.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
@Ghoulking; Simon is going to be running TVC II with DoN, and do we know how DoN is planning to present the epilogues? In another chapter or something? Because he may be planning something ...

Anilar

Wight King
Sep 1, 2010
Skanderborg
What drives me nuts is the lack of information from those that knows. I can wait for a very long time, just would like to know that things are happening behind the scenes, even if it is just getting stuff out of the way, so they get time for this.

And yes I can wait, untill the bosses know they will have a period of time where they can dedicate there time to this, so it gets a great start. Nothing worse for a RP, than the first posts get up and then its dead for 2-3 months because something took longer than expected in real life.

Irisado

Ancient Vampire Lord
Staff member
True Blood
May 22, 2010
Nottingham, UK
I might get involved in this. I've been thinking up some ideas for a character, so I'll keep an eye to see when this gets off the ground.

Mello

True Blood
Oct 26, 2010
Peterborough
Anilar said:
What drives me nuts is the lack of information from those that knows. I can wait for a very long time, just would like to know that things are happening behind the scenes, even if it is just getting stuff out of the way, so they get time for this.

And yes I can wait, untill the bosses know they will have a period of time where they can dedicate there time to this, so it gets a great start. Nothing worse for a RP, than the first posts get up and then its dead for 2-3 months because something took longer than expected in real life.

*cough* Gunhearts *cough* :innocent:

Over the years of waiting my character really has evolved onto something amazing:)

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Unfortunately, we know just as much as you do. All of DoN's various schemings are in his head; he may, or may not, have shared with various others. (Simon perhaps?) We can't tell you for certain.

Epilogues are being sent to DoN for "clearance", as it were, but seeing as he has his hands full I'm wondering if we can unilaterally elect a committee to do the checking for him, so the epilogues can be posted up and leave DoN more free.

The *real* sign of something happening will be when the TVC II section is created, and all of the current stuff is archived.

@ ghoulking: I believe provisions are being made for that; letting others shoulder the burden with DoN over TVC II. It won't be many people, as once it's going the TVC more or less runs itself; no real restrictive stimulus from any kind of GM-bureaucracy except at plot-critical moments. (Hence the kerfuffle over the ending; if everyone was allowed free-reign things might have gone pear-shaped.) DoN will still be our beloved overlord, but I recall there will be a small selection of underlings helping him out for TVC II.

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Aug 4, 2010
England
Dread King, I'm pretty sure the Epilogues were meant to be sent to DoN and he would then go from there, but seeing as he's been very busy ...

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Dread King, posting in the current TVC doesn't need to continue because it's finished. It hasn't "died". The only thing we're waiting for is the set-up of TVC II which will be a colossal task for DoN when he's so busy.

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
goulking88 said:
DoN needs to pass on the Epologes to someone else to post then till he has time

Well that is what has been suggested. The only problem is DoN's so busy that he hasn't had time to come on and give us permission...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu