• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Just a heads up. Visiting the folks for this weekend so may not be able to post. I may get on tomorrow, if not it will be Monday evening

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I'm back on now, so will be progressing things shortly, though I am surprised, I expected some more posts..............

Kaladas Harkon

Wight King
Jan 2, 2009
Not much sleep combined with copious amounts of Fallout 3 have prevented me from posting.

I'm a vampire there too!

So... yeah.
Gondor's back tomorrow or the day after.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Sad news :( The post between the Duke and Victarias has to be removed upon request. I will be doing to later, so will anyone who made a reference to that scene please change to your posts to match up.

Also night will be coming and we will be setting out from the Blood Keep shortly, as soon as I have written Lesa's wraith arriving with the warning.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Sorry to hear that it had to be removed, DoN. Your piece of erotic litterature did put a certain spiff on the chapter. :tongue:

Anyway, thanks for taking care of the posts mentioning it on your own. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
No, it was not the descriptive nature, more that Vekarin felt it was out of Victarias's character which is fair enough. I do find find it funny that we can all write descriptive and gory fight scenes, but one sex scene that does not even go into full the indepth that many of the fight scenes do raises so many questions.........

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
Aug 20, 2007
Alright, Rask's supplemental thread is finished. He has the Fellblade and is ready to rejoin the Council...
Any ideas on why they wouldn't just kill him on first sight? Or should one or two members try to and be forced to stop? Rask is becoming a rather formidable opponent, between that magic-negating gem and the Fellblade xD
I'll probably wait until a new chapter to come back in. I think Rask's arrival could rather mess up the story lines of the current ones.

Mr Nightwere

Necromancer
May 30, 2009
Nuln
Do i bring the quality of writing down?
It has been on my nerves for some time now that I'm not good at Role playing in the TVC its bumming me out, and i don't know if people like my posts or not.

It Freaks Me Out!
Ahh

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
I wouldn't worry about that at all, Nightwere. Write to the best of your abilities and it will all work out from there. It's not like it's hard to read your text, atleast not in my opinion. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I think your posting is fine Nightwere.

MS - don't forget Peter or Ashlotte.

I have given it a day to see if anyone else has something to say, if not I will progress the chapters again.

@ everyone on the Blood Keep - assume the sentries have now spread the message.

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Thanks for making me check the threads again DoN, I was fairly sure that I hadn't missed anything regarding Peter but now that you reminded me about it I actually found something. Thanks! :)

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
Jan 15, 2008
Prince George
I feel sorry for Draithon he's got a suicide mission walk into the Cort of the King of Brettonia witch is packed right full of Grail Knights plus the king himself who is a Grail Knight and convince them to go on a Erranty war witch will involve the Fey Enchantress who is a damn powerful magic user.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
I don't imagine Draithon is just going to waltz into the King's court. Plus why aren't you posting Ghouly?

I was waiting for Gree to post in the Blood Keep so I can progress it, however he seems to have disappeared. If not posted in a few hours I will have to post as this has been drawing out long enough.

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Cheers, I've replied now.

EDIT - Some of you may be interested to know that we have decided to include the Dreadlords created for the TVC in Nagash's Legion. So if you want to help create the rules for them look here:

https://www.vampirecounts.net/showthread.php?tid=5522

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I am most certainly not going to waltz in to the kings court, though it would make for an amusing scene. I intend for Draithon to begin the seeds of the crusade. The border raids should begin in a few days, Draithon has invited a few of the more friendly dukes representatives for a discussion on strategy for defending their lands during the coming winter, reports will come in from the remainders of the Arabian Reclamation Pact that the undead are becoming restless, Draithon will send a letter to the Kings court documenting the failures in Araby, the undead unrest, border raids on all nearby kingdoms, the corpses of Kemmlers army. Reraised and dropped in a more suitable location. Suggesting a new crusade against what seems to be the rising undead threat of the south. With those representatives signiatures on it. If he is called up he will be away, investigating and the other dukes will be called. Who with their lands continually ravaged will hopefully see it as a good idea.

Look, its Ashlotte! Ashlotte!

TMS

Staff member
True Blood
Nov 26, 2008
Sweden
Yup, that's Ashlotte all right, by far the coolest character in the entire game series (in my own opinion) and also one of the least probable to ever return, seeing as she's only a mere guest character. :(

Anyway, my responces in the TVC will be in later today. :)

Disciple of Nagash

Oldblood
Staff member
Feb 12, 2008
Post people goddamit!!

I was going to wait until the Blood Keep chapter caught up, but its in not fair on those in the Scribe. So tomorrow morning I will be posting the arrival of the Duke & co from the Blood Keep in the Scribe chapter.

Just so we don't get confused, that can be done as the Scribe chapter is ahead timeline wise, so at that point they would have travelled back to Sylvania and onto Drakenhof, we will still need to finish up the Blood Keep chapter.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu