• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
TSI - Well just assume you marched down to the Border Princes with the rest of the army and go from there really.

@ Ghouly!!! Are you going to post? Or have you had enough of the TVC or something? :(

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
Its night at the moment, by the time the Dreadlords arrive, yes it will be night again.
I thought it was daytime, as your earlier post mentioned the Duke in the sunlight. Did it get dusk or something?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sorry my post may have been confusing, it was meant to be night. Anyway keep posting people! I didn't post as I was hoping GoW might get on tonight. If no response by tomorrow evening I will post V'azrin's part (as agreed with GoW) so we can get stuck in battle. Weapons at the ready!

OK im back. Thanks Master Spark for looking after Peter for me. Ive scanned Chapter 39, and what i understand is the following;

1. Peter got new armour from Jason, but Jason and he are not the best of buddies after Niklaus got grumpy.

2. The Council has swollen as members new and old arrive at Drakenhof. They are also not all the best of buddies.

3. We will be marching for the Border Princes soon.

Correct me if im wrong.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
We are currently in the Border Princes ready to fight. Why is nobody posting :( Also I progressed things but I need to wait for whenever Simon is doing with inviting Mircea etc to his pavilion, so over to Simon, Gree etc.

Oh and before anyone asks, yes that was planned with GoW.

Simon von Carstein

The Poetic Fiend
True Blood
I'm doing my best but I can't write a cooperative novel if I don't have anyone to cooperate with. Everyone seems to have vanished over the last couple of days except for me.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I know what you mean.

Ok, roll call!

We need to know which people still want to be in the TVC - and to be in the TVC you must post on a regular basis. Maybe not everyday but at least every other unless you have a reason (holiday, PC broken etc)

Actually now would be the right time if you did want to drop out as our character can be killed off in the upcoming battle.

So I want everyone to reply stating whether they still want in or not. Come the end of the upcoming battle, if no reply is received off anybody, I will assume you don't want to be in the TVC.

So as a start:

Obviously I am still in and I know GoW is having PC problems at the moment.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I'm here, a varity of reasons have slowed me down, not at least new job and my 40k novel, plus by birthday preperations.

Are we still in the border Princes? I can't find use actually going to there in Chapter 36 at all.

I’m still in don’t forget Nightwere, I’ve been on everyday and had a gander what happening, but no one seams to talk to me, much makes me sad it does.

Azahul

Vampire Count
True Blood
I'm here, and I intend to check in regularly once the plot gets to a point where Rask can insinuate himself in once more. Unfortunately, I'm going to be inactive for the next week, so I won't be turning up here until I get back.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Ahem. I'm still here.

Still in Australia.I'll be able to post regularly once I return home on the 9th. Some days I can't due to guard duties but I suppose having a regular job won't be any different from military conscription in this regard.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
I'm here of course. But I'm currently squirelled away in the supplemental side of things.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
DoN, approximately how many days from leaving Blood Keep to the preparation of the battle.

I just need to get my timescales straight.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ok, I'm glad to see that most of you are still wanting to post. Can I ask that at least you all try and make the effort to post regularly as possible then? If you are having creativity troubles PM me and I will help out.

Just to clear up - we are at the edge of the Border Princes, army set up defensively awaiting the Dread Lords attack to attack the following day (from info received from scouts).

Plus the Dreadlord's need RP'ing as well.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Simon you do realize that Micrea is nowhere near the battle at the moment and is still stuck in chapter 36? I am still unclear as too exactly where we are and would like to tie up chapter 36 before moving on.

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Gree: I believe it is assumed the Blood keep team have already gotten to the battle, just to allow the story to continue. So currently:

Chapter 36: A few days behind.
Chapter 39: Current time
A Knightly Deception: A few days ahead
Flight of Destiny: A few days ahead, but less than A Knightly Deception.

So you are posting in two time periods at once.