• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Gondor and I are working on our respective posts; as this is one of the big battles you might need to hold on for a while so we can make our posts as awesome as possible.

Impalement with sentient, everything-eating blades is fun.

~EDIT~ I see Gondor has posted. Intend to post later tonight, but may take a bit longer.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I mean the Verdict is waiting for you to RP his actions..............

Ok, I will wait for Kaladas, Gondor, Todd and whoever else has fights to do to wrap up. I have the Invocation to finish, so I will progress the plot on Saturday. If you haven't done your post(s) by then you miss out.

Nihilus - I haven't forgotten about Khemri and will post shortly.

@ Todd - any chance you could write a summary of the upto date chapters? You did a great job last time. Or if someone else wants to do it that would be fine as well.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
I don't mind doing it, but do you want to unlock the thread for me to directly post in or would you rather I PM you?

i guess it's time for the Guilt to actually do something now that Peter has ridden off.

Were you waiting to get rid of him or something? Haha

I was just getting bored killing Nagashi and undead constructs. Plus two's company three's a crowd and all that.

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
I will be posting sometime later to day not right now though cuse its 1:19 AM in my part of the world so I am off to bed

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
I mean the Verdict is waiting for you to RP his actions.
Ooh! That's funny, I didn't know he was there.

DoN, How come in one post you're posting from the UK and in the next you're in Germany?

Arion

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
I think it's because my iPhone Internet routes through germany for some reason.....
Helps, if you need to run from the police. :nods:

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Last chance! The plot will progress in a few hours..........

To progress the plot in the correct manner my post will contain some minor actions for your characters, nothing major.

*Important* Any von carstein players who do not know the von carstein plot need to ask me.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Hey Ghouly, just checked your PM & replied back.

Sorry I didn't update yesterday, had a problem with my PC. However it has been fixed, so I will give another few hours for anyone to wrap anything up, and then progress.

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Ah yes, another thing I was going to ask. I'm sure you've all read the Invocation (and if not what's wrong with you?!).

We have a long story to be carrying on with, but we need some short stories, no more that an A4 page long.

As we are all writers here would anyone like to write a short story for the next issue. It can feature you character etc.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Thanks.

Also on another note. Shameless Advertisement: Die Nacht AKA ''The Night'' is a new story I am writing. Check it out. Each chapter will be named after a Rammstein song.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
AH! shameless Advertising not working!

Anyway, great post DoN, I have a question about what are we going to do the Urban plot in or is the von Carstein plot comign forward?

I would really like to know, seeing as Mircea is still running around with one arm.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Alirhgt I know what to plan now.

.....................So nobody seen my new story yet? No intresting comments for it at all?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
I am planning to look at it, don't worry xD Just been fixing a problem which I created :( I really have to stop messing around in the admin CP xD

So Gree, as you seem to be in story writing mode, you fancy writing a short one for the Invocation?