• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

TVC OOC (New)

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
Curiously, why Chaso armor? He's still human. wearing armor bonded to your skin does not change that fact or make him any less of a worshipper of chaos.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Graveclaw's probably only opposed to harming the "innocent masses" of humans, I'd imagine. When a Warrior of Chaos has been granted a suit of chaos armour he's probably gone so far as to not be what you'd call a regular human anymore, heheh. :)

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I would note that most Maraduers have the ability ot be just as evil or twisted as any Chaos warrior, sometimes the only difference is the suit.

Is anyone else going to post? in the main thread?

If Sweeny’s Dreadlord would like to battle with someone, you could battle with me I'm injured common it will be fun. Except I know little about your Dreadlord Sweeny, and may need some assistance into how the character works.

Welcome back Zakk... ( puts away the alchemy pots and bone saw):mrgreen: so nice to have you back. Now I have someone to make fine armor and swords for me to enchant. I didn’t intend Jason to be the greatest in that department so good to see you.
also a brief over view since you've been gone
He hum ...

So Jason and Simon went to assist peter and Niklaus at swartzhafen in their battle and were quite successful. Then we were on our way to "talk" with Neferata, until we were instructed to return to Darkenhof to prepare for battle against the marching Dreadlords which we are now currently battling. I constructed a new set of armor for Simon (Evil armor that he wears to the destruction of the empire)
The council gathers for the march to the fortress, as the other vampires in the blood keep make their way to the battle grounds with the Duke and Sweeny Todd aboard. As we are preparing at the fortress (I forget where exactly it is but no matter ) we are attacked by assassins form the armies of the Dreadlords and many are injured characters not so much... The battle begins and currently Mircea and ashottle battling the executioner, Lesa and Rayla tackled with the innocence atop their massive dragon , Jason Peter nikalus Sweeny Todd and V'azrin tackle wave after wave of monstrosities constructs. Jason was badly wounded as a construct grabbed hold of him and blasted him to near death. Niklaus is ripping apart hundreds of Nagashi and prisest to sever their link to the constructs while Peter V'azrin and sweeny are on a monster hunt gonna catch a big one. While a big black pyramid is invigorating the army forward against ours to utterly destroy us all...

I think that about covers it .... Anything to add

Ghouly

Liche
True Blood
But a Maruder still has his soul a warrior of Chaos does not their soul has been grabbed by the Chaos gods he's not human anymore persay now he is merely a conduct for his patron gods power.

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Nightwere, I'll PM you the Guilt's bio before I do anything.

BTW, one thing before I post, can the Black Shard be a)destroyed or b)captured?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Sweeney Todd said:
Nightwere, I'll PM you the Guilt's bio before I do anything.

BTW, one thing before I post, can the Black Shard be a)destroyed or b)captured?
The shard can be destroyed but it is very tough as per the Legion of Nagash rules. Theoretically you could try capturing it, but I doubt even Lesa could use it's power as it was enchanted by Nagash.

Btw Todd, could you bring in your final wave now as we need to start moving on the plot, and everyone should now be fighting. Cheers!

Sweeney Todd

Master Vampire
True Blood
Ok the combnat drop has been done, gondor can teleport himself and Quezalat in as planned unless he wants to be right in front of the Shard. So that should be everyone in the fight.

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
goulking88 said:
But a Maruder still has his soul a warrior of Chaos does not their soul has been grabbed by the Chaos gods he's not human anymore persay now he is merely a conduct for his patron gods power.
No, there is no guarntee that a marader would still have a soul. Plenty of armor less cultists and sorcerors have sold their souls to chaos and do not have armor bound to their skin.

Todd I take it Peter is going to be around the combat with the Guilt. Do you want an extra vampire helping, or will three of us be a bit crowded?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
My eyes are bleeding.
Why? I'm glad to see posting is picking back up. Vekarin are you going to take back over the Verdict?

As GoW hasn't returned yet I will post the Sentences actions shortly Simon.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Disciple of Nagash said:
Vekarin the Dark Bladed said:
My eyes are bleeding.
Why?
I think he was referring to Gree's post above him. When it was first posted it was full of spelling errors, it did look a bit strange. Gree has obviously edited it though, heheh. :)

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
That is exactly why, MS. Combined with ghouly's post, the combined lack of spelling caused blood to rush into my ocular orbs at an increased rate, rupturing the capillaries and causing my eyes to bleed profusely.

Trevy the Great

Vampire Progenitor
True Blood
Gree said:
what eu takin but?mid spelligin is fytnxD
There's actually a kid in my club who spells like this. I told him he couldn't send me any more e-mails after I got one that said:
buti don a fntsy amy
Hint: He plays 40k.

You know, I don't think I will ever say this again, but I am getting really sick of this current chapter, it's been going on for ever!
Can we see about speeding it up a little?

Disciple of Nagash

The Perverted One
Staff member
It has been going for so long as I was waiting for everyone's character to get involved.

If everyone can just post a little more I will progress the plot..........so are you going to post Vekarin? The Verdict is awaiting xD

Gree

Master Vampire
True Blood
I'm pretty much finished up my fight, I'm waiting for Masterspark's post, is he wants to.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I don't really have anything else to add to the fight actually. The plot can be progressed as far as my characters are concerned. :)