Duality listens quietly to Wilhelmina's rant, and slowly shakes his head when she has finished.
(To Wilhelmina)
"It seems you are hellbent on the idea, that I am the sole culprit of Threeflower's unfortunate death. I will not press the matter with you further, as you are clearly beyond logic or reasoning.
What comes to my thinly veiled accusations, as you put it, I do not intend to veil them at all. I ask aloud if I believe something needs to be clarified, that might have an impact on my vote. I state openly what I think and answer straight if questioned.
I did not remember you voting for me, but now as I recollect, I remember that you chose to vote after you had first decided to abstain. This was clearly an error on my part, as I did not remember it correctly. I get confused when people change their opinions in matters this grave out on a whim.
It seems a dog knows a dog though, because you voted for me then, when I had voted against you on the previous day. It makes no difference if I am now voting against you because you voted for me then or because I am tracking back to my original vote the day earlier. The vote has been cast.
I play with an open hand, Wilhelmina Moench. Your flashing rage just sinks you even lower in my eyes and does not serve your cause."
(To Wilhelmina)
"It seems you are hellbent on the idea, that I am the sole culprit of Threeflower's unfortunate death. I will not press the matter with you further, as you are clearly beyond logic or reasoning.
What comes to my thinly veiled accusations, as you put it, I do not intend to veil them at all. I ask aloud if I believe something needs to be clarified, that might have an impact on my vote. I state openly what I think and answer straight if questioned.
I did not remember you voting for me, but now as I recollect, I remember that you chose to vote after you had first decided to abstain. This was clearly an error on my part, as I did not remember it correctly. I get confused when people change their opinions in matters this grave out on a whim.
It seems a dog knows a dog though, because you voted for me then, when I had voted against you on the previous day. It makes no difference if I am now voting against you because you voted for me then or because I am tracking back to my original vote the day earlier. The vote has been cast.
I play with an open hand, Wilhelmina Moench. Your flashing rage just sinks you even lower in my eyes and does not serve your cause."