VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - Game Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"So the question now is...who do we suspect more? The multiple personality Duality or the trainwreck of apparent wrongdoing Kristof? Could we at least have ahint as to if either one of you is a demon? I guess that would make this too easy..."
 
The Masque, after silently standing put and pondering the ongoing conversation, finally made her choice.

"It seems as though there is ample evidence to condemn each and every one of us. Nevertheless, I think I shall break the tie. I cast my ballot for Duality. May your troubled soul find peace in whatever afterlife awaits you."

Vote: Duality (Raizi)
 
(To the Masque)

"It seems fitting that the assassin gets to deliver the decising blow. The only thing that troubles me is that I fear I will not find the afterlife easy. The sorcerer has hold of the two souls imprisoned within me and I am no too fond of finding out what kind of hold he has over mine."

(Turning toward Kristof)

"This is purely self preservance, I welcome a chance more than a certain death. I admit that I am too afraid of what is waiting for me on the other side of the veil. We all seek redemption."

Unvote: Lorenzo - Bishop
Vote: Kristof - Chaos_Born
 
Looking, astonished at Duality.
"Duality...you'd really break your word to try and save yourself? Even after everything thats happened, I'm surprised...Is this all for the last laugh? Or are you just trying to buy time for the others to vote?"
 
(To Isaac)

"I said to Kristof earlier, that I don't want to condemn him solely by changing my vote, now I've only put us even again. I am a fool, I have no honor to lose, but I have a life to lose. This was an act of desperation, but I also hope that everyone of us would vote tonight.

I will accept my fate when the time comes, but until then I will try to survive. As I said, Death is the only thing I fear. I will not be able to find peace until I've been exorcised and the spell has been reversed."
 
[mod]Thread temporarily locked...

Night cycle should have started by now... it's up to DoN weather or not he will accept those last couple votes...[/mod]
 
Ivana did not appear that night to the surprise and relief of many. As the night carried on many began to wonder if perhaps the dark mistress would never come, that in some way they have been saved......how wrong they were.

Dawn came, and with a start they realised they had all fallen asleep in the hall. None of them had managed to make it back to their bedrooms, and the sight they awoke to was horrific.

During their sleep they had each been put on a chair. The chairs had then been arranged in a circle, at the centre of which was a spectacle which many of them had never seen before.

Dangling from the ceiling was a thick chain. At the end of the chain two arms were strapped together. Underneath.....well underneath it took a while to realise what they were looking at. It was clear it was a man, dangling of the floor. He had been stripped naked, and from the waist up he had been stripped further of his skin, revealing a close look at the person's musculature. It hadn't been fully removed though. The skin had been peeled upwards and wrapped around the man's head, the edges burned where something red hot had sealed the skin shut. If the person hadn't died from the skinning, then he would have suffocated.

Apparently though that had not been enough. Beneath the body was the remains of a fire, and judging from the man's lower half of his body he had certainly felt it was there. The skin on his legs and peeled and burnt away, in some places fat had liquefied and run before congealing once more. Whatever size his manhood had been before, it was now simply a charred stub. The scene spoke of a prolonged and extremely painful death.

"My my my," Ivana cooed as she walked down the stairs, "you have all been busy whilst I have been away haven't you? Did you all decided to have an orgy hmmm?" The remaining people looked at each other in confusion, and it was only then they realised they state they were in. All had been stripped naked along with the victim. All were covered in blood, and judging from the rub patterns on their bodies, the blood had been rubbed into some places more than others.....

"If I had known you was going to have this amount of fun, I might have joined you." A quick glance round and her smile grew all the more, "and your clothes are all ripped to shreds? So you plan to finish this naked? Well I for one am not complaining."

She stalked around the chairs as they all watched her like the predator she was. Suddenly her hand burst from Kristof's chest, clasping his bloody heart. With a rip she drew it back out of the hole she had made in his body and the chair, biting into the organ with relish.

"I do apologise for my lack of table manners, but I understand he was one of the two who was voted to die.....and I missed supper last night." The heart visibly deflated with an odd sucking sound as Ivana finished.

"Scrumptious. Now my darlings, it has been a very long night and my dear lady is waiting for some more attention. Have fun....."

[mod]Kristof has been killed: Voted to Death. He was human.
Lorenzo Moreitto - Bishop has been killed in the night. He was also human.

Bad luck!

The day has now started[/mod]
 
*Looking around horrified at his surrounds and their hosts actions he nosily spills the contents of his stomach the floor, doubled over in his chair reaching.....
Wiping a thin line of spittle from his face by dragging the back of his hand over his mouth, visibly shaken he looks about hopefully for his clothing and weapons, although his weapons are no where to be seen his cloths lay all around in a shredded mess, even his chain mail.
Noticing the other guests likewise predicament and the blood smearing their bodies he doubles over once again to void what was left of his stomachs contents*



Wha... What happened to us last night?....
*Shaking his head looking at the body arrayed in the center of the circle he looks to each of them one by one as if hoping and answer would present itself.
His eyes catching the unmistakable features of the female body now so readily open for all to see he averts his gaze*


*Stumbling free of the circle, a little unsteady on his feet to makes his way to the table and taking a knife he proceeds to tug down a pair of near by wall hangings quickly cutting the edges and tearing them into make shift robes.*

Dammit!.... *Gritting his teeth in pain, rubbing his fingers on one of the hangings having cut himself in his hast*


*Draping the stained one about himself he carries the remained over to the still seated group handing them each one in turn if not a little clumsily whilst trying to avoid looking at where and who he was handing the material too*
 
"Ah ah ah," Ivana's voice echoed, following by the clicking of fingers. Immediately arcane flames consumed the makeshift robes, followed by anything else in the hall that could be turned into clothing, though the flame did not harm flesh.

"No point in spoiling all the fun now is there?"
 
Dr. von Ungeheuer staggers to his feet. With only a quick, guilt-ridden glance, at the corpse,he makes his way over to the curtains with intent to fashion some sort of clothing to cover his nakedness. He stares at the curtains as they burst into flames and with a disgusted grunt turns away from them.

"Damn, her! And damn him!" exclaims the doctor staring at Kristof's tortured remains. "How are we supposed to reason out who the fiends are when the humans amongst us act more suspiciously than the monsters?"

He stares at the mess in the center of the circle of chairs and sighs. "We should probably cut him down. That monster has destroyed anything we could have used to wrap his remains in though."
 
The Masque awoke with a start. Immediately, her eyes were drawn to the scene in the middle of the circle, and she visibly recoiled at what she saw. True, she had witnessed some horrible things in her career as an assassin, but never something like this. Suddenly, her face suffused with crimson as she discovered the fact that the group's clothes were all missing.

"My mask...where is my mask? Has anyone seen my mask?"

Panicking, she got up from her chair and stalked about the room, looking in vain for her incinerated clothing. Eventually, she found her twin blades lying on the floor, then walked to the corner of the room and curled up into a fetal position. Her face still showed no signs of losing its bright red blush.
 
Isaac awoke next, stepping up wearily from his chair. He noticed automatically that they were all naked, and he risked a glance over at the Masque to see her true face before she awoke as well.
"Quite beautiful." He whispered to himself. He then noticed the flames burn off Christof's makeshift robe.

"So she's trying to take away everything we've got now" He sighs, realizing his sword and silver postol are both gone. "Along with two more human allies gone as well..."
 
Duality wakes up to the scene and for the first time in years, he finds himself truly naked. Now that the wig that made half of his head look bald has been removed, it can be seen that he has long red hair flowing fully down to both of his shoulders. Otherwise he is just as any man. He is built like an acrobat; a lean body with muscular legs and arms. Without his makeup, Duality is actually quite handsome.

"Both of them human! How could that be?"

Looking around to everyone, Duality continues with widened eyes:

"Only eight of us are left. How twisted it would be if all of us left were human? We would be doing the dirty work for her and she could just enjoy the spectacle."


Looking towards the Masque of Death.
"Speaking of a spectacle... I'm glad to survive the vote just to see that."

Duality makes out a small whistle and turns towards the rest again:
"Well, now that we have nothing to hide. I've always wanted you to see something."

Duality starts cartwheeling around the hall naked, his manhood making flapping sounds as it hits against his thighs. He shouts aloud while cartwheeling:

"My mentor always said, that jesters should not sneak around castles and kings and therefore they have bells attached to their clothing so their coming could be heard. Luckily I still have my flesh-bells. Ha ha hahaha hahaha haha HA HA HA!"

After a few minutes of unconventional cartwheeling, Duality stops in front of Masque of Death, all sweaty and breathing heavily.

(To Masque of Death)
"I survived, I'm just so glad I survived yesterday. I feel so full of life now. Like I'm invincible. How about you and me get a room for ourselves, you look like a fine specimen and I doubt I will survive another day?"

Duality speaks and smiles with a full face, both of his eyes twinkling. The rigidity from his face seems to have gone with his attire. He gives his hand to the Masque in an offering to help her stand up.
 
The Masque hesitates for a moment, then takes Duality's hand and stand up, leaving her daggers where they lay in the corner of the room. Still trying to cover up as much as possible, she stammers out:

"I...don't think I'lll be accompanying you to your room.....but thanks for the hand. I'm just....not used to being so exposed. When you wear a mask for so long, you grow used to the comforts of anonymity, and the..." -now, looking very shyly toward Isaac- "...absence of wandering eyes. I don't think a man or woman alive has seen me without my clothing..."

She looked down at her body, examining the subtle curves of her figure. There were battle scars in a few places, but on the whole, one could say she possessed quite a lithe and altogether attractive form.
 
Duality smiles to Masque after helping her stand up.

"That's okay, not that I was expecting you'd give me any different kind of an answer. I completely understand what you say, somehow I feel that my motley gave me a stronger armor than any knight's. I could speak my mind and mock anyone without fear of repercussion. I also think it shackled me to my role, to my pantomime, to my fate. Now I feel free, I believe I am free. Could it be so simple? There is only me? Am I finally free?"
 
Carlos stared at the horrific scene. He was covered in blood, as most people. He looked at his manhood, covered in blood, as his thighs were, then he looked at other people's lips... which were also covered in blood. The sight couldn't be any less arousing.

"Come on..." He walked to a washbasin and started to furiously wash himself. He was taken aback by the gruesome situation. "Two more people dead...". He didn't bother of searching his clothes... he felt more naked without his pistols, he had to admit.
 
Ysolda tries to cover her nakedness as best as possible with her hands but failed miserably, her lithe and femine curves sticking out.

"Ahem...I...eh...well...I."

She looks around and sees Christof who had tried to cover himself. "No need to cover that my dear."
She turns beet red "Did I say that out loud? Oh do forgive me, especially considering the situation we are now in I shouldn't have said anything like it!".

She claps her hands to her face in shame but suddenly remembers she was busy covering something else, quickly putting her hands back.

"Hopefully we are at least allowed to bathe?"
 
*His shock at the material bursting into flame had faded into an embarrassing under the lady's words, making him blush*

Err.... Thank you my dear. *Blushing ever more furiously he looks about to the the nearest table, moving all its contents to the one aside he begins to slowly drag it across the floor over to Ysolda before overturning it onto its side Screening her so only her head was visible*

A woman should be afforded a measure of privacy from prying eyes, far be it for me not to have the manners to grant that.
*Fetching a bowl of water from the table and a few rags from the floor that where to small to be considered clothing thus never burned he hands the items over to Ysolda*
 
"What in Sigmar's name is that!?"

Duality points towards Dr. Viktor and starts to walk closer to him. Duality walks around the Doctor, examining his male member with poorly veiled envy.

"My sir, you are certainly well equipped. Perhaps you ought to club our hostess to submission with that nightstick, ho ho, oh yes, sirreeh! Wow, you make us all jealous."

Turning towards the remaining females, Masque and Ysolda.

"When you've done with your false modesty, I suggest you let him try to plough your furrow with that piece of equipment. Just forget about my dying wish not to die as a virgin, I know when I'm at a disadvantage."

Duality hops on top of the dining table and walks to the end, facing the remaining crowd.

"There's no need to be ashamed of your bodies. We were all born naked and without shame for it. Now that there's nothing to do about the fact, that we're... well, nude, I'd like to offer you all a presentation that I wish free you from the unnecessary shame."

Duality puts his hands on his hips and pushes his groin forward, then he slowly starts to rotate his pelvis around. After a while, as the rotation gains speed, his member starts to spin around in circles.

"Behold, straight from the dwarven master engineers, I present you: THE GYROCOPTER"

*flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap* *flap*
 
"Shut up."

The Masque walked over to Duality, then calmly leapt up on the table.

"I said, shut up."

Not waiting for a reply, the Masque curled her hand into a fist and assailed Duality, connecting with a hard punch to the jester's face.

"We've already been robbed of most of our dignity! We don't need you depriving us of what little we have left!" Her rage was evident in her tone, and she stared at Duality with cold, piercing eyes.
 
Duality crashes flatly on his back against the stone floor, air escaping from his lungs. He gasps for air for a few minutes, a slight swell already forming at his jaw. Tears are visible at the edges of his eyes and he seems genuinely shocked.

"I... I am sorry. I've lived most of my life acting improperly so people might forget themselves and their problems for a second. I think that option went to shreds with the motley."

Duality puts his hand in his mouth and pulls out a tooth and spits some blood on the floor. He puts the tooth on the table in front of the Masque.

"I believe I earned that, I apologize for getting carried away. It will not happen again."

Duality then walks to the shreds of his motley and searches the scraps. He lets out a slight wail when he finds out that the hand puppet is also in smithereens. Searching the remains of his motley, he finds the silver coin and takes it in his hand.

"It took me a year and a half to put that puppet together, it was a piece of art. At least I found this coin, I consider this to be my lucky token after yesterday's events."


Sullenly, Duality walks to the dining table once more and seats himself and starts piling up breakfast on his plate. He puts the silver coin on the side of his plate as he gets some green vegetables, fruits and roasted chicken on his plate. He fills his glass with red wine, then remembers what he is doing and takes a fresh glass, filling it with brandy. He starts to eat in silence, the swelling on his jaw getting more evident by each passing minute.
 
After a few bites Duality continues to speak:

"Ahh, now my jaw hurts too much so I can't even chew properly."

Duality pushes the full plate away from himself and fills his glass with brandy as he gets up from his seat.

(To the Masque)

"I find it curious how different we experience things now when we've been stripped of our masks and veils. You seek to cover yourself again, as you have been hidden behind your mask, never revealing your true identity. I on the other hand feel like I was at my fullest with my costume and now I seek to regain that status, which I've lost. I overact in my current state, you cower when there is no need. I think we are not too different in a sense."
 
The Masque stepped down from the table and took a seat, lifting her cold stare from Duality's visage. Her whole body was shaking, and she took several deep breaths to calm herself. Turning back to Duality, she said plainly:

"I guess...I guess you're right about that. I don't know...the mask was the cold countenance I presented to the world. No one could see my emotions, my humanity. Now I'm on display for everyone to see. And that terrifies me..."

A single tear escaped from her left eye and trickled down onto the table. She glanced up at Duality again.

"Sorry about the face."
 
"I think you could always kiss it better?"

Before the Masque has a chance to respond, Duality slaps himself on his face, hard and hops a few steps away from her.

"Stupid idiot, there you go again. Shut you mouth, will you, until she makes you really regret something you say."

Towards the Masque again:

"I'm sorry, that didn't come out right. What I meant to say is that I hold no grudge. I deserved that punch."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu