VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can get on CN at college, and today was much easier than normal for a Tuesday (supposed to have 2 hours of lessons and only had 1 :tongue: ) but I keep getting distracted by my mates and can't formulate a half decent response ... Not that anyone interacted with Allessandro anyway ...
 
Oh, no, I just told you to take your hands off of me, and then walked off. Luckily for me, or I'd have been ignoring people all day :slapface:

I thought it would be in character, he was a bit spooked before he started drinking ... Fair enough to him ... He'll apologise, at some point
 
Malochai said:
I can get on CN at college, and today was much easier than normal for a Tuesday (supposed to have 2 hours of lessons and only had 1 :tongue: ) but I keep getting distracted by my mates and can't formulate a half decent response ... Not that anyone interacted with Allessandro anyway ...

How interesting... today was especially easy for a Tuesday aswell for me. I had a sex-ed talk during two of my lessons, and I normally only have 5 on tuesdays... in addition, my compatriots are also fond of whisking away my attention.
 
Oh, yeah, I'm talking about Wilhelmina. Whom I'm now waiting upon ... Although there is a continuity issue now, because Niko must have posted just after me, and thus not had time to read what I put ...
 
I swear I replied to Erik ... Then Wilhelmina called him a whelp, so he went crazy on her ... =\

EDIT: Oh, damn, I guess I missed your last post Johnny (I'm guessing you don't mind being called Johnny?) - I'll weave it into my next post
 
You did ... I apologise for not noticing that post, or I would have replied. Although it would have been in much the same vein as it it was for Erik :tongue:

@DDM - I think you mean 'genially' in your last post, not 'genitally' :tongue: Just thought I'd point it out
 
Boy, this is going to be hard to keep up with! It's kind of hard for me to post in class (I'm a college student), so if you try and start a conversation with me, I'm going to apologize in advance if I don't reply for a while. :)
 
OK, I'm off to bed. Let's see what you've managed to cook up when I wake up.

Oh, and if lynks comes around: just recap and answer my line as you please, I'll recap that conversation in too when I'm back. I assume Ser Gilmore had a small chat before Duality got too drunk? (if this doesn't go against the rules?) as you weren't there to answer.

Cheers!
 
can u guys take me out the game. an unfortunate change of circumstances has taking up my time, funerals and stuff....im sure you guys will appreciate that

i will keep an eye on it though but i just dont have the strength to rp at the min

cheers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu