Count Darvaleth said:Harland said:Oh, the Alcohol is DEFINITELY helping.
This quote can be applied to any situation, really.
Except Alcohol re-hab courses.
Count Darvaleth said:Harland said:Oh, the Alcohol is DEFINITELY helping.
This quote can be applied to any situation, really.
Disciple of Nagash said:I am surprised about how calm everyone is....
*two people murdered by some kind of monster*
Lets all have a chat and a bite to eat![]()
Harland said:Count Darvaleth said:Harland said:Oh, the Alcohol is DEFINITELY helping.
This quote can be applied to any situation, really.
Except Alcohol re-hab courses.
Wolfen said:Thank goodness for internet connected smartphones and a slow day at work.
Malochai said:I can get on CN at college, and today was much easier than normal for a Tuesday (supposed to have 2 hours of lessons and only had 1 :tongue: ) but I keep getting distracted by my mates and can't formulate a half decent response ... Not that anyone interacted with Allessandro anyway ...