Raizi said:Mmmmm... too much fun...
Harland said:Raizi said:Mmmmm... too much fun...
Just clean up the keyboard when you're done.
Raizi said:On a side note: Could DoN make some notifications to the story thread for time passing during a day? Like a red banner with info for the current day time like: "The large clock in the hall strikes twelve times for mid-day." Or somesuch ominous portents. It would really help to picture out the passing time.
Malochai said:Raizi said:On a side note: Could DoN make some notifications to the story thread for time passing during a day? Like a red banner with info for the current day time like: "The large clock in the hall strikes twelve times for mid-day." Or somesuch ominous portents. It would really help to picture out the passing time.
I second this notion; it really would help everyone out, I'm sure!
Harland said:Hey, did anyone notice my awesome pun about virgins?
untitled_musketeer said:Apologies for not posting a great deal - I'm currently having trouble keeping up with all the activity at the minute. Hopefully it should ease off as it progresses, it did last time.
Wolfen said:Raizi, bravo sir! Love the back story, insanely well thought out and original.
The Archivist said:I can't post anymore on this argument Harland. We have to go to bed sometime.