VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kristof, being confused and not trusting anyone wouldn't turn away on demand, but I suppose it would be easy for the masque to simply look away if you didn't want to post what your face looks like
 
I wouldn't describe your face. You must consider that not everyone is present to post that their character not looking, and so in this circumstance what their reaction is: as turning away is a far more understandable reaction (staying to watch would require some measure of insanity), it is that which must be presumed.
Anyway, something must be presumed: otherwise those who have turned away won't be able to post!
 
Well, there you have it. xD I figured I may as well describe myself anyway, as I was prepared to take the mask off from the get-go. I figured it would be a few weeks before I had to though.
 
Harland said:
Raizi said:
Mmmmm... too much fun...

Just clean up the keyboard when you're done.

Harland, you're always so constructive.

On a side note: Could DoN make some notifications to the story thread for time passing during a day? Like a red banner with info for the current day time like: "The large clock in the hall strikes twelve times for mid-day." Or somesuch ominous portents. It would really help to picture out the passing time.
 
Raizi said:
On a side note: Could DoN make some notifications to the story thread for time passing during a day? Like a red banner with info for the current day time like: "The large clock in the hall strikes twelve times for mid-day." Or somesuch ominous portents. It would really help to picture out the passing time.

I second this notion; it really would help everyone out, I'm sure!
 
Malochai said:
Raizi said:
On a side note: Could DoN make some notifications to the story thread for time passing during a day? Like a red banner with info for the current day time like: "The large clock in the hall strikes twelve times for mid-day." Or somesuch ominous portents. It would really help to picture out the passing time.

I second this notion; it really would help everyone out, I'm sure!

Would be useful, although I have been kind of doing it in my head, 24 hour day minus about six hours for sleep. 18 hours split over the 5 real days of this week, each real day is about 3 hours ish. Well thats how I do it. It made me chuckle when I read the bit that someone had drank 5 flaggons of ale in 3 of my hours!?! xD
 
untitled_musketeer said:
Apologies for not posting a great deal - I'm currently having trouble keeping up with all the activity at the minute. Hopefully it should ease off as it progresses, it did last time.

I have a feeling it will once one or two of us dropxD

I kept wanting to talk to the dwarf and then I would get distracted and go somewhere else.
 
Wolfen said:
Raizi, bravo sir! Love the back story, insanely well thought out and original.

Thanks, I came by it today at school when I was thinking how I would explain my character's multiple personality. Geez, this VAU is pretty heavy as it literally takes me most of my time thinking about it, if I'm not participating. Well done DoN!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu