The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
God, I forgot so many things in two days that I had to knockout myself (I am still unconscious facedown in the floor! )
This VAU is looking quite good, I think. I am satisfied.
Ugh DoN recall me mentioning something about genitalia in combination with gruesome death scenes? You just had to do it didn't you?! Now I'm scarred for life...
Hey, I have to say, DoN, you do pretty brilliant updates, etc ... I think I'd find it difficult to write up something like that in such a short amount of time regularly.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.