VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
God, I forgot so many things in two days that I had to knockout myself (I am still unconscious facedown in the floor! :P)
This VAU is looking quite good, I think. I am satisfied.
 
I'm sorry Archivist but you can't wave a werewolf under a warrior priest's nose and expect him to not react.

Is the day still starting a 8pm monday, or is it delayed like the night was?
 
Ugh DoN recall me mentioning something about genitalia in combination with gruesome death scenes? You just had to do it didn't you?! Now I'm scarred for life...
 
I'm most scared by the fact it's a "1". That usually results in a bad thing with most dice-rolling.

... unless we all just passed a leadership test...? *hopeful nervous laughter*
 
Hey, I have to say, DoN, you do pretty brilliant updates, etc ... I think I'd find it difficult to write up something like that in such a short amount of time regularly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu