VAU: The Tale of Ivana Hoompalotte - OOC Thread

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DoN, I think you may need to recheck the list of places searched and not searched, because Alessandro's bedroom comes up in both lists??
 
My character has not searched any more rooms, because I thought it was forbidden if I have found something, am I right in this?
 
In the last post DoN said that all of us could search again if we wished... So I assume that you can search again, Raizi :)
 
Hope your little girl is ok DoN.

I had no i-net connection Fiday and that combined with Saturday I hope I haven't missed too much!
 
This maybe of use to keep track of who is left.

1 - Tormund Dondarrion - Pietr Von Carstein
2 - Ysolda von Richter - Zephyr
3 - Gabriel Lindergaard - Geordieclubba DEAD HUMAN
4 - Tuomas Lakchen - Spineyrequiem DEAD VAMPIRE
5 - Bottomsup Threeflower - KhazModan DEAD HUMAN
6 - Frederick Gustave Lubeachefski - Harland
7 - Borgo Brewermann - untitled_musketeer
8 - The Masque of Death - Bravo_10
9 - Brand Horsentack - Count Darvaleth DEAD HUMAN
10 - Alessandro Bartolomé - Malochai
11 - ?? - Dreadgrass DEAD HUMAN
12 - Lirael Abhorsen - Vampire bk DEAD HUMAN

13 - Nicholas Le Vert - NicholasLeMort
14 - Wilhelmina Moench - Nikostratus
15 - Fyodor Markov - Black Baron
16 - Gurter Fallor - The Archivist DEAD HUMAN
17 - Abel Amarande - Wolfen
18 - Lorenzo Moreitto - Bishop
19 - Isaac Markov - Nelganis
20 - Kristof Lars - Chaos_Born
21 - Dr. Viktor von Ungehuer - Feast4Crows
22 - Carlos Rey - Cromenon
23 - Edvard Hiide - Lynks DEAD HUMAN
24 - Erik Stoutberg - Johnny-Crass
25 - Duality - Raizi
26 - Christof Oberstyre - Duke Danse Macabre

Edit You got in there before me Duke! xD
 
B*****! (yes, I shouted that when I found out. Only without the asterisks). I had such a good kill lined up for whenever! Though at least now I can gloat and say that it was ME who came up with Count Darvaleth's fate, and ME who carried it out. Didn't you just love playing my game?
 
Did someone get that idea from 'Your Highness', where he can't take the minotaur's horn as a trophy so he takes it's penis?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu