• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

Cast your vote!

• 1. robtion - "Who's a good boy?!" (Broken Wolves as Crypt Horrors)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 2. Sception - "Gorslav the Gravekeeper"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Unas the slayer - "The Crypteks: Let's see what we can awaken today..."

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. MedMos - "The Black Coach arrives!"

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
Welcome to the voting thread for our latest instance of Turning the World to Darkness competition!
This competition's theme was: Resurrection, to symbol the new life being breathed into the competition, as well as Carpe Noctem in general!

The voting is now open and will close at 6 AM GMT on Tuesday, 28th of Semptember.

Here are the entries:

1. robtion - "Who's a good boy?!" (Broken Wolves as Crypt Horrors)

vcvoting_robtion.jpg

2. Sception - "Gorslav the Gravekeeper"

vcvoting_sception1.jpg

vcvoting_sception2.jpg

vcvoting_sception3.jpg

3. Unas the slayer - "The Crypteks: Let's see what we can awaken today..."

vcvoting_unas.jpg

4. MedMos - "The Black Coach arrives!"

vcvoting_medmos1.jpg

vcvoting_medmos2.jpg

vcvoting_medmos3.jpg

Raven Torrid

Staff member
Sep 3, 2011
Croatia
It is my pleasure to announce the winner of our comeback competition - Congratulations MedMos!

Your Black Coach is now featured in the Hall of Fame thread. 😁

You get to decide the theme of the next competition as well! Please PM me the theme by Sunday, October 2nd. 🙂

Reactions: MedMos

MedMos

Ghoul
Sep 15, 2015
Lundby, Sjælland
Wow, did not expect that! I'm very happy, thanks to those who voted. 😁
Now we need to pump those numbers up. (Insert appropriate meme here) Any ideas for themes that would entice more people are very welcome. I don't play AoS, so feel like I'm not in touch with the majority of the players atm...

Unas the slayer

Staff member
Jan 1, 2017
Northern Italy
Wow, did not expect that! I'm very happy, thanks to those who voted. 😁
Now we need to pump those numbers up. (Insert appropriate meme here) Any ideas for themes that would entice more people are very welcome. I don't play AoS, so feel like I'm not in touch with the majority of the players atm...

IDK... "undead in Age of Sigmar"?
Basically only models published after the release of AoS. That could push people out of their comfort zone.

And congratulations for the victory!

Reactions: MedMos

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu