• It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more and sign-up! here.

The Dread King

Staff member
True Blood
Jan 28, 2012
This is a thread in which people can post pictures of the models that represent their characters in the TVC II. You can also post pictures of models of things described in the TVC II, for example: the giant mechanical worm, the fleshwyrm of chaos it becomes, Simon's airship, or Drakenhof castle. Go ahead and get posting. We want to see some models here! :happy:

If anyone's wondering, I am working on a model for Morty. Prepare to see something twisted soon! :devil2:

Shareya

Vampire Count
True Blood
Dec 16, 2012
If I ever, ever make an army and try to get into the game (or TVC) the character would look something like this:
(this is also if I don't get my maid x) )

casualvamp.jpg

Only nabs who cant cast magic get their hands dirty!

Kavok

Wight King
Sep 23, 2012
Ok... So I did some searching on the site that GoW linked, and managed to find something at least similar to what I had in mind for Kavok... He probably looks something like this:

img490aa7272d157.jpg

Though he probably has a bit more stubble on his face right now, and without the heraldry on his tunic.

Dark_Wolfen

Grave Guard
Jun 5, 2011
Rotterdam
Yeah, you never find exactly what you're going for, unless you based your character off the model.
And yet again, I had to curse fantasy female design, as a lot of the models were (semi)nude! :tongue:

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Apr 26, 2010
Dark_Wolfen said:
And yet again, I had to thank god for fantasy female design, as a lot of the models were (semi)nude! :tongue:

Fixed that for ya. :thumbsup:

EDIT: For Kraskor, I guess this guy with black armour, smouldering eyes, and a less-ornate sword:

02985_G.jpg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu