• Roll-up! Roll-up! Come one and all the fantastic Turning the World to Darkness painting competition. Welcome to any skill level, you can find out more here.
  • It's time once again to ferret out those murderous vampires in a new VAU - Vampires Amongst Us. A cross between Cluedo and a roleplay, sometimes gory and often hilarious! Find out more here.

XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

I'm playing Army of Two The 40th Day... and s*i*, I'm lovin' it !!

I'm not posting my PSN nick in public, but you can ask, if you'd like to know :)

ironlord

Black Knight
on xbox live i go by the name
ironlordthemad
sadly it is a family account so you could get me, my younger brother, my younger younger brother or my dad...

if its call of duty it probably wont be me as im getting sick of that game (seriously there are other shooters out there)
i play army of two (40th day), gears of war 2, left 4 dead (1&2 but im rubbish at both of em), dragon age and anything else in the collection

Onikaigo

Vampire Lord
True Blood
Finally got my PS3 hooked up online. I play MW2, Demon's Souls, and others online.

Onikaigo is the name. Inventive, eh?

Burnanation

Crypt Horror
I have my X Box. GT Trogdor1337z0r the end is 1337z"zero"r

Not really playing much of anything. I picked up Blood Bowl new for 30 bucks. Very worth the money. Lots of fun, helps get you through those times that you need a Hammer fix.

ironlord

Black Knight
i am really struggling to play blood bowl but who cares because its tripple XP on gears!
I love technical updates!

Santawraith

Master Liche
True Blood
xbox 360
Gamer tag santawraith
blood bowl anyone (you know your too involved in the warhammer stuff when you buy video games of them)

well i was called Old Scrotum89 but i upset some bloke who was playing live with his son who then asked what a scrotum was over live... which was funny :lol:

so now its Old Rod89 which was changed by the xbox live team :slapface:

atm i play naughty bear :D
i play blood bowl to mate, needless to say its a shocking game but it kills about 2 hours :tongue:

Xbox Gamer Tag: Saint Murder
Games: Mass Effect, Dragon Age: Origins, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, GTA 4

Can't wait for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

merenwen

Black Knight
i play both ps3, xbox 360 and wii,
Xbox gamer tag: Merenwen
not on it as much recently due to the 8th ed coming out, but i have been playing new castlevania game which is very good and nostalgic.

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
I think I might get back into the Xbox groove when Halo: Reach is released, although I'm likely to do so with a renamed gamertag. I'll provide an update at a more appropriate time~

Count Darvaleth

I <3 marmite
True Blood
Halo Reach looks so sick. So, frickin' sick. But how about CoD Black Ops? Man, it is just so different. Under-slung flame-thrower attachments ffs!!!

And, hey, wtf, I'll put up my tag for the Reach game;

Xx_OrAnGeZ_FuRyZ

Yeah, we used to be an awesome Fruit Fury clan... then about five people left (still about six of us though). And we all know each other in RL! If you want to add me, just send a message saying "CN" and I'll understand. xD

MasterSpark

Nostalgian
Staff member
True Blood
Oh right, I forgot - I've renamed and revisited my old Xbox Live account in preparation for Halo Reach. The new name is...

BulletEMIL

Gamestop employee :)
360 gamer tag: GERMAN ASSASN everything is spelt correctly feel free to add me
starcraft 2 name: soul grinder
steam account: Germanxassassin:thumbsup:

Malochai

Staff member
True Blood
Good choice, DoN! What games do you have?

My Xbox gamertag to you all is Rider of Ruin. If you do add me, be sure to tell me you're from CN, though!

ghehe,... always in search of some decent opponents!

my t a g = same as my accountname here ;)
on ps3, i dont have xbox (yet, still fighting with my GF to get one)

games of interest;
Super street fighter 4 (pretty decent)
Marvel vs capcom 3 (new player for these series)
Any new Call of duty game

btw,.....

HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN!!!! ;)