XBox 360 / PS3 / Wii Gamer Tags & Games played

  • The masquerade of murder returns! A new game of Vampires Amongst Us has begun. Unmask the killers, trust no one, and try to survive the night. Find out more and sign up now!
PS3: pills_mcgee

Although, I don't really play PS3 that much anymore, so you might never see me.

If you really want to get pwned online by the great Bravo, then here are some of my PC accounts:

Steam: bravo_10
Steam (non-VAC-banned): bravo_1000
COD4: Bravo_10
Command & Conquer 3: Bravo_10

As you can see, I kinda like consistency...
 
I didn't think you could get black ops on a power stone Grish :)

I have Black ops as well, haven't played it in quite some time though. I was a bit disappointed with the new zombie maps, thought the ones of World at war were better. I though the Online Multi player was okay but my favourite maps where the ones off CoD 4.
 
I have only really done the multiplayer on Black Ops at the mo, but I'm enjoying it.

@ Grish, tried adding your gamertag, but it said it couldn't find you / name not found?
 
Gamertag is Mortarion101

mostly play Left 4 Dead and L4D2 online sometimes Unreal Tournament and Tekken 6 I've got Red Dead Redemption but not tried that online yet if anyone fancies giving it a go.

Also on Guild Wars if theres anyone out there who even still plays it, character is Orim Planeswalker
 
I have PS3 though can't get online as I have really bad internet connection at my place (I have to go the the public library to get on the internet which sucks) I currently only have Castlevania lords of shadow which I reckon is the coolest game ever as the ending is epic, I won't spoil it though so look on youtube and find out yourself.
 
Corpse Gatherer said:
Also on Guild Wars if theres anyone out there who even still plays it, character is Orim Planeswalker

Why hello! Orim Planeswalker, meet Fire Lord Blackbane (Or malekith Hellheart, my pathetic level 20 necro).

I'll go add you now! XD

Also, g-tag for xbox: Sneaky Trumpet
 
I haven't played anything online for a long time. I've been playing through Bioshock 2 and after that I plan on beating Dead Space and Dead Space 2.
 
Yay Bioshock two. First play-through: all evil. Love the ending (although I'm sure the big daddy didn't...)

Second play-through: all good UNTIL MY PLASMID HAND DISAPPEARED. I couldn't get it back so gave up trying to get through this hard room without it. It'd be hard WITH plasmids let alone without them. xD
 
Windows Live sabotaged my Bioshock 2, thereby robbing me of my save function. So, I said to myself, "Ah, I'm just gonna play this for half an hour or so. Just to get my Bioshock fix for now."

2 hours later...

"Wow, I've been playing for a while. It's really going to suck if I have to re-play all of this."

8...hours...later....... xD

I'm not sure whether to be proud or ashamed of this.
 
At least you could play. Today I tried and my gun hand was gone as well, all I had was the drill. xD Not sure I wanted to save.

I think it must have thought I was at the point where, at the start, you only have the drill. Because all my tonics were gone too and my health and eve levels were appallingly low.

EDIT: Just saw the end of Portal 2. It's great! xD
 
Ha ha I love that game. So funny. xD

And the co-op campaign is damned good as well. Finished that one myself, made Glados veeerry happy. Satisfied her every need *cough* AI-fetish *cough* who said that?! :clown:
 

About us

  • Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu